Quickly create amazing CSS3 animated buttons from the WordPress visual editor.
You could spend countless hours in Photoshop trying to create the perfect button, or create the perfect button with All In One Buttons in seconds!
All In One Buttons will allow you to customize the alignment, size, color, icon, animation and more. It’ll also save your buttons as WordPress shortcodes for rapid deployment on your website(s).
You can find documentation and more detailed information about All In One Buttons on wpgoods.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Do You Need Support?
Customer support is a top priority for WP Goods. Your enquiries will receive a personal response within 48 hours (2 working days).
Support for all of our items is handled through the WP Goods Ticksy support system. Just sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account (or register manually) and give us a shout! http://wpgoods.ticksy.com
Features & Benefits
- Animated Buttons – All In One Buttons uses CSS3 animations to turn an otherwise ordinary button into something extraordinary!
- Live Preview – You can check out an interactive live preview as you’re creating buttons in All In One Buttons.
- TinyMCE button – You never have to memorize a WordPress shortcode again! You can access All In One Buttons from one easy-to-use button in the visual editor.
- Localization Ready – All In One Buttons is ready for localization. We have prepared .po and .mo files, so you can easily translate All In One Buttons to any language.
- And so much more…
You can follow us on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates.
Do you have questions or issues with All In One Buttons? Use these support channels appropriately.
Easy to use.
i recommend it a lot!!
- Fixed: CSS (box-sizing) bug found in WordPress themes.
- Fixed: Change in button size from previous update.
- Added: More icons.
- Added: Media queries to make buttons mobile-friendly.
- Updated: Code for WordPress 4.2.2.
- Fixed: Error that caused buttons to take up 100% width.
- Added: Option to create nofollow links.
- Updated: Code to improve performance.
- Initial release.