This much needed plug-in for WordPress adds the ability for the user to further customize category pages as well as additional SEO functionality. This plug-in works in conjunction with the All in One SEO plug-in.
SEO Features: The All Category SEO plug-in allows for the addition of H1 or primary heading tags on category pages as well as the three basic tags including the page title, meta description and meta keywords tag. Further, an input box allows for a custom, keyword rich description to be added to the category page. This description input box also accepts HTML and CSS code for further customization allowing you to insert images with alternative text or other design features. This functionality is the brainchild of Gabriel Goldenberg of SEO ROI and Jeremy Dearringer of Slingshot SEO. As leaders in the SEO community, these individuals can attest to the SEO advantages of such a plug-in. Further, solid functionality and regular updates can be trusted to the developer Bradley Smith, the lead programmer at Slingshot SEO.
- Color Selector and Basic Input Box for H1
- Drop Down Font Size Selection for H1
- Custom Category Description Input that Accepts HTML and CSS Code
- Custom Page Title Input
- Custom Meta Description Input
- Custom Meta Keywords Input
- Option for Active or Non Active (Draft)
- Date and Time Stamps for Updates
- One-click Updates
Expect future upgrades and bug fixes as this will be a supported plug-in.
More info coming soon.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the
all-category-seo-updaterplugin zip file.
- Upload the
all-category-seo-updaterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Manage your plugin through the ‘All Category SEO Updater’ link in the Settings panel.
FAQs coming soon.
Contributors & Developers
“All Category SEO Updater” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors