- Requires PHP 5.2. Older versions of PHP are obsolete and expose your site to security risks.
- Verify the plugin is compatible with your WordPress Version. If not, plugin will not load.
Installing the plugin
- Unzip the plugin archive.
- Upload the plugin's folder to the WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Configure all options at the 'Community' Menu, and activcate desired components.
- Enjoy your plugin!
First configuration step
The first you have to do is to create a page to hold the user profiles. Do it this way:
- Create a WordPress page. It's recommended a blank page (with no content).
- Go to the 'Community->General' menu, and set there the community page.
NOTE: If you write something in this page, the content will be show at the top of the page when showing the user list. This content will not be shown when viewing a user profile.