Ajax weather service is developed for the users not familiar with computer systems, for example, the elderly. Included in web pages as a left/right bar, this module delivers a local weather information automatically without user’s intervention. Furthermore, end users may change the location of interest by entering zip code or name of city that may give them a fun and attract them to computer systems.
This widget provides Google weather information and ajaxed by zip code. Ajax technology enables us to see other information without refreshing the web page. A location is designated by U.S. zip code or name of city, for example, ‘10001’ or ‘london’.
Check the demonstration at http://autophp.com. For inquiries, feel free to email to Sun Kim at email@example.com
This widget provides Google weather information and ajaxed by zip code
Current and tomorrow weather Accept U.S. zip code or Name of city Default location, Relocatable by Ajax Simple and small Attract users Easy to install No code, No key, No password
Internet Explorer v8, v9 Firefox v10 Chrome v16, iPhone Safari v5
- question: License;
answer: GPLv2 Compatible
* 7/6/2012 Debugging of bug in Ajax service (v.1.5 function not found) Compatibility Test for WP v.3.4.1
* 7/2/2012 Addition of "alt" attribute to "img" tag
* 5/24/2012 Joint display of temperatures for Fahrenheit and Celcius degree
* 5/11/2012 Fix the typo errors * 5/5/2012 Eliminate the embedded style in #weather_box margin attribute * 5/5/2012 jQuery "$" notation changed into "jQuery" for prevention of conflict
* 4/1/2012 Debugging for Width parameter not working problem
* 2/8/2012 Add the demonstration site
* 2/4/2012 Add the screenshot-1.jpg
* 1/31/2012 Set the URL automatically by get_bloginfo('wpurl')