Live Search for WooCommerce is a plugin where users can search WooCommerce products using an autocomplete feature.
- Search WooCommerce products using an AJAX autocomplete feature.
- Search using an infinite scroll pagination when results are too many.
- Customize all texts that will be displayed on search input.
- Saves results in cache improving search speed and saving bandwidth.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback.
- Please visit the Live Search for WooCommerce plugin page.
- Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Settings > Live Search”.
Are there any widgets available?
Yes, Live Product Search – Displays the search input.
Are there shortcodes available?
[alg_wc_aps_input placeholder="Search..."]– Displays the search input (with customizable input placeholder string param).
Is there a Pro version?
Yes, it’s located here.
What can I do in the Pro version?
Take a look on some of its features:
- Display product thumbnail on search results.
- Display product price on search results.
- Display product categories on search results.
- Option to select multiple results.
- Choose if you want to redirect on search result selection or not.
Can I see what the Pro version is capable of?
Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Settings > Live Search”.
How can I contribute? Is there a GitHub repository?
If you are interested in contributing – head over to the Live Search for WooCommerce plugin GitHub repository to find out how you can pitch in.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Search for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.1.0 – 29/07/2021
- Dev – Admin settings descriptions updated.
- Dev – Localisation –
load_plugin_textdomain()is called on
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- WC tested up to: 5.5.
- Tested up to: 5.8.
2.0.0 – 31/10/2019
- Dev – Major code refactoring.
- Plugin renamed to “Live Search for WooCommerce” (from “Ajax Product Search for WooCommerce by Algoritmika”).
- WC tested up to: 3.7.
- Tested up to: 5.2.
1.0.9 – 10/12/2018
- Create text for input placeholder
1.0.8 – 09/12/2018
- Search only for ‘publish’ post_status
- Update WC tested up to
- Update WP tested up to
1.0.7 – 25/07/2018
- Make compatible with Product Visibility by User Role for WooCommerce plugin
- Update WooCommerce requirement
- Remove package-lock.json
1.0.6 – 17/08/2017
- Add option to change width
- Add option to change placeholder text color
1.0.5 – 09/08/2017
- Fix shortcode echoing
- Add class ‘alg-wc-aps-dropdown’ to select 2 dropdown
- Add class ‘alg-wc-aps-select’ to select 2
1.0.4 – 20/04/2017
- Fix thumbnail style option
- Fix metabox about pro
- Fix gitignore to not exclude important folders
- Update coder.fm url
1.0.3 – 10/04/2017
- Better plugin description
- Change redirect option on widget to true by default
1.0.2 – 09/03/2017
- Fix plugin’s old slug on some places
- Escape widget’s placeholder text
- Add option to select multiple results
- Add option to redirect on search result selection
- New parameter ‘multiple’ for shortcode
- New parameter ‘redirect’ for shortcode
1.0.1 – 07/03/2017
- Improve performance. Loading admin fields only on admin
- Better plugin description
1.0.0 – 02/03/2017
- Initial Release.