Ajax Load More for Elementor improves user experience and gives them a chance to view more of your content with an Ajax powered Load More Button. Instead of loading a whole new page, The Elementor Load More Button works like infinite scroll. It uses Ajax to quickly fetch the next set of content. You can display your posts by clicking on the read more buttton.
- Choose Between Posts and Pages
- Filter Posts by Categories related to Blog Posts
- Limit Posts
- Show or Hide Image
- Choose Image Size from WordPress Registered Image Sizes
- Custom Image Size
- Customizable Color, Hover, and Background Option to match the slider look with your taste and feel
- Option to change Read More Text
- Option to change Load More Text
- Option to change Loading Text
- Extremely User Friendly settings panel for coders and non-coders alike.
- Unique Settings for every carousel.
- Support all Modern Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Unlimited Widgets on One Page
- Custom CSS
- Free Basic Support.
> More Features are Coming Soon
There is also a Pro Version of this plugin. You will get more features and advantages on the Pro Version.
- Choose Posts from Any Post Types (Including Custom Post Types, WooCommerce Products)
- Filter From Any Custom Taxonomies Related to the Chosen Post Type
- Include Specific Post by Search from Chosen Post Type
- Exclude Specific Post by Search from Chosen Post Type
- Order Posts by Publish Date, ID, Post Title, Post Name, Modified Date, Random, Comment Count, and Menu Order
- Ordering Posts in Ascending or Descending Order
- Filter Posts and Pages with Post Status
- Ignore Sticky Posts
- Option to Add Multiple Rows
- Show or Hide Title
- Show or Hide Excerpt
- Show or Hide Read More Button
- Option to Limit Words
- Option to Limit Characters
- Custom Load More Icons from Font Awesome Icon and SVG Icon
- Custom Loading Icons from Font Awesome Icon and SVG Icon
- Fully Customizable Style
- Choose Spacing Between Items
- All Free Features
- Custom JS
- Priority Support
Many blogs use the simple ‘Older posts’ navigation link at the end of their home, blog, and archive pages. Some websites use numeric page navigation which adds more context. However, This Elementor Ajax Load More Button helps your website visitors to engage with the content that helps you get more views and ultimately more subscribers.
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Load More for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ajax Load More for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fix PHP Deprecated: Function _register_controls is deprecated! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead.
elementor/widgets/widgets_registered is soft deprecated since 3.5.0 – Use
Elementor\Widgets_Manager::register_widget_type is soft deprecated since 3.5.0 – Use
Make Compatible with WordPress 6.0.1
Make Compatible with Elementor 3.6.7
Make Compatible with WP 5.6
Make Compatible with PHP 8
Fix Limit -1 is not working
Change Default Limit to 3
Add Review Module
Fix Load more Button is not working
Added Load More Text Change Option
Added loading Text Change Option
Update Plugin Deactivation Module