A Widget that can be included into sidebar to display flags depending on the category slug
Displays appropriate national flag for the african country based upon the ‘.jpg’ found in the child theme directory
Developed by iandstanley for a custom project, GPL’d and released to the world.
Feel free to fork
- Can I use different images?
Yes just add them to the flags subdirectory that you create in your theme or child theme directory
- Can I use different image types?
Yes, but you will need to edit the source code to match your file types
- Corrected description
- Issue with displaying on single post page now fixed (does not display … due to likelehood of multiple category posts).
- Centred images in block
- Inline CSS tweaks
- Fixes to bottom margin
- Converted gifs to jpgs
- Ammended widget to use jpgs instead of gifs
- Added banner-772×250.jpg in assets for wordpress widget site
- Initial Release