AffiliateWire Quick Ignition allows affiliates to list AffiliateWire products on their WordPress site with just a few clicks. All an affiliate has to do is install the plugin, pick their products, and start earning revenue.
If you are not an AffiliateWire member, sign up here to create your account: http://www.affiliate-wire.com/affiliates/sign-up.html
About the Quick Ignition Plugin:
- Easy-to-use, quick-to-install turnkey solution
- Gets your campaigns up and earning faster than ever before
- List AffiliateWire products on your WordPress site with just a few clicks
- Just install, pick your products & start making money
- Use Quick Ignition to easily create & publish custom posts to your site
- Access all the campaign creative you need right from within WordPress
- Leverage split testing and real-time tracking & analytics for optimum campaign monitoring
Instructions for Using the Quick Ignition Plugin
Configuring the Plugin For Your Affiliate Account:
- Go to the “Settings” menu to configure the plugin for your Affiliate Account.
- Enter your AffiliateWire account ID or any Alias you’ve created within your AffiliateWire account then click ‘Add Alias’
- If you plan to promote only products from a single merchant, select that merchant from the dropdown menu, otherwise, leave ‘All Merchants’ selected to give you the option to choose products from any merchant in the AffiliateWire Catalogue
NOTE: Click ‘Update’. New products will not be automatically added to the plugin, so return to the Settings page periodically to Update the plugin with any new products that have been added to the Catalogue.
Adding A Post:
- Add a new post as you would normally
- After you title your post, scroll past the editor to the new AffiliateWire Quick Ignition area of the page
- Select the alias you want to use in your affiliate links for this post
- Choose a product to promote
- Select and verify the rest of the info about that product to be inserted into your post
- Insert Product Images by selecting them from the dropdown, copy their URL, click the ‘Add an Image’ button from the editing toolbar, then paste the image URL into the appropriate field
- Build your post and use the blue circle buttons on your editing toolbar to insert the different pieces of information about the product you’ve selected including your affiliated download links (DL), Buy Now links (BN) and much more
- Save and Preview your post to verify that all your links work
- Publish your post
- Create multiple posts to split test between. The posts can be published, or more likely, saved as drafts so your readers don’t see multiple copies of almost identical posts.
- Click ‘Split Testing’ in the AffiliateWire Quick Ignition sub-menu on the left side of your WP admin account
- Click ‘Create New Split Test’
- Name the Test and choose Master Post, then click ‘Create Split Test’
- Add additional posts to your test.
- Publish All posts once you’ve finished adding posts to the test, by clicking the blue ‘Publish All’ button. If all the posts were already published, this step won’t be required.
All traffic to your blog will be randomly shown 1 of the posts included in your split test and the number of views for each post will be recorded, along with every outbound link click for each post.
- Once you’ve determined the most effective post, select it from the End Split Test dropdown, then click the blue ‘Choose Preferred Post’ button
- All traffic will now only be shown your Preferred Post
NOTE: The split testing features provided in this plugin will easily help you determine which post has the highest CTR, but if you also want to test which post results in the most sales, the easiest way to do that is by creating a different Alias in your AffiliateWire account for each post. You’ll need to add each of those Aliases to the Quick Ignition Plugin through the settings tab, then select a different Alias when creating each version of your blog post. Then use the reporting provided by the Split Testing tab of the Quick Ignition plugin in conjunction with the reporting provided in your AffiliateWire account to determine which post is the most effective.
- How do I create an AffiliateWire account?
You can sign up for an AffiliateWire account here: http://www.affiliate-wire.com/affiliates/sign-up.html
- Where do I find more information on how to use the Quick Ignition plugin?
Login to your AffiliateWire account and visit The Source Tutorial Center for more information on how to use the plugin, or contact your affiliate manager at email@example.com
- Initial Public Release
- Fixes for creating and deleting posts
- Bug fixes
- Removed call to optional module, replaced with core function