With this integration plugin, referrals are created automatically for your affiliates when sales are made through eShop.
The plugin allows you to set a referral (commission) rate so that your affiliates get credited with a referral based on a percentage of each sale’s total net amount.
Affiliates allows you to maintain your own affiliate program to boost sales through your online store powered by eShop. This is what you need:
Install these, set up your shop, set the referral rate for affiliates and distribute your affiliates their affiliate links. Whenever an affiliate refers a client to your store and the client makes a purchase, you will see a referral created for the affiliate.
eShop Test Mode
Please note that in eShop’s Test Mode, no referrals are recorded.
Feedback is welcome!
If you need help, have problems, want to leave feedback or want to provide constructive criticism, you can leave a comment here at the plugin’s page.
Please try to solve problems there before you rate this plugin or say it doesn’t work. There goes a lot of work into providing you with free quality plugins! Please appreciate that and help with your feedback. Thanks!
You are welcome to follow me on Twitter for updates on this and related plugins.
- Install and activate the eShop plugin. Configure your shop.
- Install and activate the Affiliates plugin. Use the default settings or configure it to your needs.
- Install and activate the Affiliates eShop Integration Light plugin.
- A new eShop Integration Light menu item will appear under the Affiliates menu in WordPress. Set the referral rate for your affiliates there.
The recommended setting for the Default referral status in Affiliates > Options is Pending. You should manually accept pending referrals after their orders have been paid.
Note that you can install the plugins from your WordPress installation directly: use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu.
You can also upload and extract them in your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Upload option.
- What features does this integration provide?
When a sale is made through eShop, a referral is recorded for the affiliate that referred the sale.
- How can I set the amount that affiliates earn on each sale?
Go to Affiliates > eShop Integration Light and set the rate there.
Example: If you want to give an affiliate 10% of each net total sales amount, set the rate to 0.1.
- What is the recommended default referral status?
The recommended setting for the Default referral status in Affiliates > Options is Pending.
You should manually accept pending referrals after their orders have been paid.
This process is automated in the Affiliates Pro eShop integration pack.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Affiliates eShop Integration Light” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility checked
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility
- WordPress 3.5 compatibility
- WordPress 3.4.1 compatibility
- Added usage stats option
- Reduced footprint on affiliates admin pages
- Fixed: Referrals not created immediately for orders in certain circumstances
- Bugfix: When using shipping method 4, the shipping rates were included and a referral amount calculated based on the net order amount plus shipping. This release fixes the issue.
- First public stable release.