Would you like a mechanism to allow and encourage your readers the opportunity to frequently provide useful feedback to help improve your site? Look no further. Set up an AeyTimes ideas page, and install the AeyTimes Site Feedback / Comments Widget to proudly display feedback from your beloved site visitors.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress administration panel.
- Drag your widget to the desired position on the ‘Widgets’ page under ‘Appearance’.
- To create an AeyTimes ideas page, first register or login.
- Title the name of your idea page something like “Feedback for YOURSITE”, where YOURSITE is the name of your site.
- Once you complete the rest of the idea submission process, a URL with the idea number can be found after the forward slash after the word “ideas” ( eg
- Enter that idea number into the “Idea ID” field of your widget within the WordPress administration panel.
- Enter a title for your widget, and select the number of feedback comments that you would like to display.
- Click on “Save.”
- For feedback comments to appear on your widget, users must submit feedback on the Comments section on the particular ideas feedback page created on AeyTimes. It may take up to 15 minutes before comments start displaying.
- Why are my comments not showing?
You may have entered your idea id incorrectly.
Contributors & Developers
“AeyTimes Site Feedback / Comments Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Documentation updates.
- Reword strings.
- Add instructions page.
- Link change.
- Instruction change.