Easily integrate your AdWork Media Content Lockers & Link Lockers into your WordPress site.
This plugin will allow you to easily setup AdWork Media Content Lockers & Link Lockers on pages and posts of your choice. An AdWork Media account is required.
- Easily filter pages or posts for the locker tools to “always display” or “never display”.
- No need to edit the header.php file or direct template files.
- Supports multiple Content Locker & Link Locker profiles.
- Supports auto Link Locking so integration is quick and easy.
- Upload the
adwork-media-ez-content-lockerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Alternatively, you could create a new Link Locker profile and enter your Link Locker API Key to quickly setup auto Link Locking with your site.
We’ve fixed a few bugs so it now works flawlessly with all new and current versions of WordPress!
Contributors & Developers
“AdWork Media EZ Content Locker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatible with all new WP versions, fixed other bugs 12/21/2015
- Added in support for Link Lockers with easy auto Link Locking 2/21/2014
- Fixed compatibility bugs for new WP versions 2/15/2014
- Improved Speed & New Features including load tracking 12/30/2012
- Brief Structure Changes 1/19/2012
- Initial Release 1/17/2012