Are you searching for the best wishlist plugin? Advanced Wishlist for WooCommerce is exactly what you need for creating a wishlist on your site.
This plugin not only adds wishlist to your WooCommerce store. As a shop owner, you can view a list of popular products added to the users’ wishlists that is so helpful for the further marketing purposes. Use the plugin to create bookmarks, a list of the favorite products, and in many other ways.
It is so easy to setup “Add to wishlist” button on your site and change it style through the Customizer. You can show the wishlist button both on the product page and on the shop loop and adjust the style of each button separately.
With Advanced Wishlist for WooCommerce users can share their wishlist with relatives, friends and other people. Use it to create a birthday, wedding or baby-shower wishlist and add the wishlist’s products to the cart by one button clicking.
Main features of the Advanced Wishlist for WooCommerce
- Select the wishlist page
- Select the wishlist button position: on the shop loop, on the product page or everywhere
- Stylize of the wishlist button in the Customizer
- Custom icons for the wishlist button
- Select what to show after the product is added to the wishlist (View or remove)
- Customize the wishlist page
- Adjustable behavior after adding the products from the wishlist to the cart
- Availability of the wishlist for the unauthorized users
- Sharing of the wishlist through WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email or as a link
- Analyse the popular products added to the wishlists
- Download users’ list that added the popular products to their wishlists
Advanced Wishlist for WooCommerce shortcodes
You can place the wishlist on any of your site page using the shortcode:
You can also place the wishlist button on any place of your product or shop page using the shortcode:
Have an idea or feature request?
We will be happy if you share them with us. Create a new topic in the “Support” section with any ideas or suggestions for new features.
Go to WordPress dashboard, click Plugins / Add New , type ‘Advanced Wishlist for WooCommerce’ and hit Enter.
Install and activate plugin, visit WooCommerce > Pricing Rules.
You should use Customizer. You can see necessary links at tab Settings
You should use Customizer to adjust position at product page, or use shortcode [awl_add_button]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Wishlist for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Wishlist for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – 2023-03-01
- First release.