You can change colors of shell background and shell text; tweet background, tweet text and tweet link. You can set on/off a features like scrollbar, show hashtags, poll for new results, show timestamps/avatars and the behavior.
Copy the directory ‘advanced-twitter-profile-widget‘ to your WordPress
- Activate the ‘Advanced Twitter Profile Widget‘ plugin in your WordPress admin ‘Plugins‘
- Go to ‘Presentation / Widgets‘ in your WordPress admin area.
- Drag the ‘Twitter‘ widget to your sidebar.
- Configure the options:
- Title: the heading you want to appear above your Twitters in the
- Twitter User: username of person from which tweeties will be displayed
- Number of messages: the number of Twitters shown, defaults to 4
- Height and Weight: the sizes (in pixels) of the widget. Weight can be set to “auto”
- Colors: colors of widget in hex, without “#”
- Features: you can on/off a features like scrollbar, timestamp, hashtags etc.
WordPress 2.0.x and 2.1.x users
You guys should also be able use this widget if you install the
Widgets Plugin. I tested it
briefly and it appeared to work.
- Whad does it do?
It’s a widget for a Profile from popular portal – Twitter. It’s print a few last entries.
- From which country is author comes?
Simivar is from beatiful Poland.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Twitter Profile Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- You can now translate plugin (.mo and .po files)
- Fixed Twitter logo hiding
- Fixed bug with spoilage some styles (e.g. catalyst). Thanks a lot for report.
- Bug with auto width fixed (thanks to elvinabeck for report).
- You can hide now a Twitter logo.
- Added license text.
- Fixed colors&features
- Added features
- Added colors
- Initial release