Advanced Navigation Menus
Adds shortcodes capability and advanced CSS classes to navigation menus.
- Added: #login# and #logout# URL replacements
- Changed: class "have_sub-menu" to "has_sub-menu"
- Fixed: variable reference bug with plugin.php
- Fixed: first-item and last-item placed only in the last item
- Added: CSS class for menus with sub-menus
- Deprecated: identify_first_and_last in favor of identify_nodes
- Changed: date shortcode now returns localized date
- Added: menu item order (former sub-menu item order), gone in last update
- Added: date shortcode
- Added: support to sub-menus deeper than one level
- Changed: Sub-menu depth now starts at 1 (ul.sub-menu.depth-1)
- Added: span.text wrapper to dummy texts
- Added: support to dummy text (no link)
- Added: shortcodes.
- Added: screenshots.
- Changed: description, to better reflect the plugin purpose.
- Unstable, untested, don't-use-it-yet beta version
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-9-5
Got something to say? Need help?