The plugin creates a highly customizable list of current earthquakes using multi-source data from publicly available seismic data all over the world.
The plugin is used as widget that can be placed in a sidebar of the layout.
Each quake with additional details can be shown in an overlay google map.
The list can be configured (layout, css style) and filtered (regional, magnitude) in many ways.
The plugin can be perfectly combined with the “volcano widget” plugin to show the quakes on a small, enlargeable interactive map.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload advancedearthquakemonitor.php the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to the sidebar.
- Customize the widget in the sidebar
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Earthquake Monitor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release
- Improved show/hide functionality in backend configuration
- Minor bugfixes, added selection of pre-selectable regions for quick lat/lon lookup
- update to https