The PayPal Item Field is a simple, yet useful field that can help you integrate PayPal forms onto your WP site with the use of ACF. It’s a faster way of adding single PayPal items to any post or page on your site without having to login to your PayPal Account and creating it yourself. Using the native ACF function the_field(), you can display a simple form that includes the item Name, item Description, price, and you can enable/disable user quantity input.
The PayPal Item Field currently supports 343 countries and 18 different currencies.
View ACF: PayPal Item Field on GitHub
This add-on will work with:
- Advanced Custom Fields v5 and ACF Pro
- Advanced Custom Fields v4
- Advanced Custom Fields v3 and below
- Installation Instructions
- Copy the ‘acf-paypal-field’ folder into your plugins folder
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins admin page
Contributors & Developers
“ACF: PayPal Item Field” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Bug Fixes
- ACF V5/Pro Compatibility
- Updated readme, screenshots
- Bug Fixes
- ACF V4 Compatibility, Updated CSS
- Updated CSS
- Initial Release.