Perfect solution to paginate posts and split a long post to multiple pages. Allows you to put text and image in pagination buttons.
- | Pagination buttons with Title text
- | Pagination buttons with Title text and Number
- | Pagination buttons with only Previous/Next buttons
- | Shortcode
- | Ajax and simple (reloading) pagination
- | Adds pagination buttons slider if those takes more width
- | Special button icon on post TinyMCE editor to split content to many pages
- | Ability to set different button layout and content loading type per post/page
- | Ability to set pagination button locations on the post content top/bottom/both
- | Fully customizable trough WordPress Dashboard -> AP Pagination
- | Pro | Automatically turns default
<--nextpage--> pagination to Advanced Buttons
- | Pro | Pagination buttons with subPage Title and Short Description
- | Pro | Pagination buttons with subPage Title and Thumbnail
- | Pro | Pagination buttons with subPage Title, Description and Thumbnail - DEMO
- After activation just go to Edit/Add Post page.
- Then select a part of content/text you'd like to split as a new subPage and click on ACP button icon ( black "[>]" icon is located next to other TinyMCE button icons.)
- On the popup window you'll see a field for pagination button title, just insert a text and click on [insert] button. This wraps your selected content in ACP shortcode like this:
[nextpage title="pagination button title here"]
subPage content here...
- You can also add this shortcode manually without using ACP button icon and popup window.
Click on the "AP Pagination" menu and manage pagination settings. Here you can manage:
- Turn on/of ACP pagination buttons
- Change pagination buttons layout and style
- Change pagination buttons location (top/bottom/both)
- Make pagination carousel's navigation buttons fixed
- Change content loading type (ajax, refresh)
- Other settings...
Splitting a long post content to subPages
Managing pagination button layouts