Social Share Plugin allows you to add google, facebook,twitter and linked in buttons in posts.
This lets you have an integrated site without a lot of coding,and still letting you customize it exactly the way you’d like.
First, activate and set up the base plugin, which makes your site haveall social functionality.
Unlike other social plugins for wordpress, this one helps you add all social buttons in posts.
Requires WordPress 3.0 and PHP 5.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure from WSS in left menu.
- I cannot see Facebook Button icon in the post after plugin installation
- In WordPress admin panel go to “Plugins”, find “Advance Social Sharer” and press “Activate”.
- How I can deactivate the plugin
- In WordPress admin panel go to “Plugins”, find “Advance Social Sharer” and press “Deactivate”.
There is only a send, like and comment for Facebook. There is no share button, so I’m not sure why the plugin is called Social Sharer. There is also nothing advanced about it. It is a very simple (pick the buttons you want to show and that’s it) plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advance Social Sharer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add social buttons to the posts including settings option in admin panel.
- Disable wordpress comment if enable the facebook comment.
- Remove FB comment section from listing page