By popular demand, below are the changes for versions listed. Use this to determine whether it is worth upgrading and also to see when bugs you've reported have been fixed.
As a general rule the version X.Y.Z increments Z with bugfixes, Y with additional features, and X with major overhaul.
- 4.0 Well, well, well. Update to latest WordPress, bugfixes and simplifications. Transitional release to new backend/structure.
- 3.3 Final release cycle. Minor bugfixes, removal of Be Nice. Recommend you install Advertising Manager if able.
- 3.2.13 Fix for WordPress 2.3.3 compatibility.
- 3.2.11 Database/bugfixing code, only neccessary if you're experiencing errors.
- 3.2.10 Database/bugfixing code, only neccessary if you're experiencing errors.
- 3.2.9 Database/bugfixing code, only neccessary if you're experiencing errors.
- 3.2.8 Upgrade fixes, should fix ->network errors, see plugin homepage for instructions how to fix if you're stuck here.
- 3.2.5 Fix to widgets to match updated WordPress code. May require replacement of widgets again. Fix to default ad selection, prevents errors in Widgets & ensures ads appear on site.
- 3.2.4 Bugfixes to upgrade path from 2.5, prevents requirement to open/save each ad unit. Account ID is now copied across correctly during upgrades.