- Fix: Solves the error 'Call to a member function on a non-object'
- New: Modify the function which checks if the class 'cfmonitor' is available on the page
- New: Add some more documentation how to check if the plugin is working as expected.
- Tweak: Tested for WP 4.0.1
- Fix: Some undefined vars
- Fix: missing double space in sql query ID prevents deltadb
* *Solves a bug where AdSense clicks are not cummulated in the table of blocked IP addresses
* *Improved integration check.
Fix: Undefined var $_POST['data']
Fix: wrong arguments for method prepare_table which shows the ip from blocked AdSense user
New: Checked for WordPress 4.0
- Tested up to WordPress 3.9.2
- Fix: Change sample url to working example google.de. Example.com results in timeouts on some apache server
Fix: New declaration of method names. Prevent duplicate use of simple_html_dom function with third party plugins that use the same class.
- Fix: Error when checking URL for integrated div class
- Fix: Change function name file_get_html to clickfraud_file_get_html
- Tested up to WP 3.8.1
Version 1.7.6 (23.01.2014)
- New: Performance improvements
- New: Check script to determine if ads has been wrapped successfully with class 'cfmonitor' by the user
- Rewrite of the table listing (Better pagination)
- Fixed: Rewritten noConflict mode to be more compatible with third party plugins
- CSV Export (In premium edition)
1.7.4 - 1.7.5
- Some smaller improvements and fixes. Nothing relevant
- Use of blockUI to prevent very fast multiple consecutively clicks
- New: See the path and URL of the clicked ad
- Some minor changes like spelling issues. Nothing safety related
- New: Use of native WordPress tables for list of blocked IP adresse
- New: Sort by IP and Last Click time possible
- New: premium features
- Fix: eventPrevent not working in IE
- Some fixes to prevent js breaking with some third party themes *
- Compatible with WP 3.6
- Minified JS scripts for better performance
- New: Block own IP
- New: Use custom element classes. E.g. div='myad1'
- Fixed Google AdSense iframe issues