This plugin will store data which is submitted by Contact form 7 and it will provide various features to manage it with different ways.
To work with this initially user needs active version of Contact form 7.
All submitted entries of Contact form 7 will be display.
User can perform various actions like bookmark, read/unread, export data into PDF, CSV and Excel format.
User can use datewise filter entries of Contact form 7.
User can display submitted entries on Frontend by using Shortcode.
- Upload the
asds-cf7folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Sidebar of Admin Panel and Plugin name will show, by clicking on that user can configure the plugin base on their need.
- Once all configuration completes plugin will start its work.
Is Admin side data storage for Contact Form 7 plugin is free?
Yes, Admin side data storage for Contact Form 7 is free.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin side data storage for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial update of the plugin.
- Bug fixed
- Add file uploading feature