- PHP notice at addthis_social_widget.php:1337
- PHP error for older versions of PHP (< 5.3.0) at addthis_settings_functions.php:476
- Adding select configs and page info into addthis_plugin_info to aide the AddThis Support Team with troubleshooting
- New feature: set your own addthis.layers() paramaters to customize further using our API (in WordPress mode only)
- Fixing a bug with the AddThis Sharing Buttons meta box not showing up for users in AddThis mode when editing posts
- Fixing a bug with addthis_config where the JSON wasn't always checked before submitting the settings form
- Fixing a bug with the sharing sidebar, where the theme for the sidebar was used for all AddThis layers tools (in WordPress mode)
- Fixing a bug between AddThis Sharing Buttons and AddThis Follow Buttons, where saving changes in Follow Buttons would reset Sharing Buttons settings
- Support for WordPress 4.3
- Fixing XSS bug in the administrative panel
- Fixing a bug that resets settings to defaults during the upgrade for users in AddThis mode
- Reverting to pre-5.0.9 settings of plugin for upgrades from 5.0.9, 5.0.10 and 5.0.11
- Fixing overwrite of $addThisConfig global to resolve more PHP errors where a function is called from a non-object
- Fixing bug where all checkboxes get unchecked on first settings page save
- Fixing PHP error with getConfigs() on a non-object in addthis_social_widget.php on line 1086
- Updated troubleshooting information available to AddThis support to be more in line with other plugins, including providing the anonymous profile IDs to help in moving over statistics to registered profile IDs upon request.
- Improving the way variables are being shared to support global AddThis variables between AddThis plugins (not supported yet by any other plugin) and plugin specific settings. Specifically, this is to make sure things such as the profile ID or addthis_config settings are the same across all AddThis plugins.
- Refactored the filter used on wp_trim_excerpt in WordPress mode to better interact with other modules' and themes' filters on wp_trim_excerpt, excerpt_length and excerpt_more (such as mh-magazine-lite)
- Resolving issues with PHP errors for URLs with %s in them when using "Select Your Own" services
- Resolving services bug, where once a user selected their own for above or below content, the custom services where always used, even if the user went back to Auto Personalization
- Fixing bug with a PHP warning for undefined index below_chosen_list
- PHP notice fix for AddThisConfigs.php on line 204
- Changed the page/post edit screens AddThing sharing buttons checkbox to on/off radiobuttons
- Added a checkbox to the plugin's settings page's Advanced Options tab to enable/disable the per page/post sharing button configurations mentioned above
- Limiting when we filter content from get_the_excerpt because of issues with the manshet and backstreet themes
- Reducing PHP warnings and error messages
- Removing conflicts with WordPress Login Box plugin
- Removing conflicts with AddThis Follow Widget plugin
- CSS to remove new lines from br tags between our buttons, because some themes add them and break stuff (such as Customizr)
- Exposing more objects for use with adding sharing buttons to troublesome themes
- PHP error fixes for strict modes of PHP
- Reduced the size of the plugin by removing unused images
- Fixes for WordPress instances running on PHP verions below 5.5
- Improved migration of checkbox settings from 4.0 plugin
- Improved settings page layout on mobile devices and small screens
- Improved CSS class naming around red/green enable sliders on the settings page, to reduce CSS conflicts
- Removing unused CSS
- Two functional modes allowing users to choose whether to control sharing buttons from within the WordPress admin area (with limited features), or through the AddThis Dashboard at addthis.com.
- Sharing sidebar configuration available within WordPress (in addition to the previously available sharing buttons above and below content).
- Seperate preferences for what sharing buttons appear on what templates.
- Cleaned up plugin and removed deprecated AddThis config options.
- Added beauty.
- Removed the global configuration for custom service list.
- Removed support for themes that use the get_the_excerpt method because of inconsistent results across themes.
- Added node marker and loop cap to getFirstElderWithCondition to solve infinite loop
- Fixed the issue where characters *,+,- were printed in feeds
- Adds data-url and data-title attributes to get_the_excerpt toolbox divs
- Fixed issues with certain themes using get_the_excerpt method
- Fixed issue with Share layer and Recommended layer showing up in wrong order
- Fixed issue with Recommended layer showing up page title instead of Recommended layer title
- Fixed PHP warnings in Divi theme
- Added option to show inline sharing buttons on category and archive pages
- Control inline share buttons for each page/post
- Implemented asynchronous script loading
- Added option to add checkbox to show/hide Addthis sharing buttons in admin post add/edit page.
- Prevented buttons showing on 404 error pages
- CSS fixes
- Added css classes to prevent inline div from taking extra spaces
- Frictionless integration with AddThis Dashboard.
- Updated services list in description
- Added new snapshots to give more idea on the new plugin flow
- Minor text changes
- Integrated with AddThis Dashboard.
- Managed the plugin in such a way that, tool settings can be controlled from AddThis Dashboard
- Provided options to upgrade to new setup for the existing users
- Resolved conflict with another plugin
- Fixed JS errors in Options page.
- Fix for wrong url being shared while using Custom Button option
- Reintroduced Custom Button Code box
- Drag and drop customization of buttons
- Better preview of buttons
- Bug fixes
- Better support for excerpts
- Internal issues with tw:screenname resolved
- Better JSON validation
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes: Style conflicts resolved
- Bug fix: Style conflicts with some themes resolved
- Made friends with WPSupercache
- Bug fix: Style tags are now allowed in Custom Code box.
- Bug fix: Conflict with WpSuperCache resolved
- WordPress 3.5 style conflicts resolved
- Bug fix: Issues with usernames/passwords with special characters
- UX changes in admin settings
- Credential verification in Admin settings. If AddThis account details are wrong it will be notified to user.
- Bug fixes
- Refactor how we add code to pages which should eliminate how many times it is added
- Numerous Bug Fixes and a few new filters
- Add opt out for copy tracking
- Don't strip pintrest tags from custom buttons
- Add Google Analytics option
- Update settings interface
- Fix custom button whitespace saving issue
- Fix compatability with 3.2
- Fix over agressive regular expression
- More Customization Option
- optionally shorten urls with one bit.ly account
- Add Twitter Template Option
- Add Post Meta Box
- Add top shared/clicked URLS to dashboard
- More Filters
- define ADDTHIS_NO_NOTICES to prevent admin notices from displaying
- force service codes to be lowercase
- If opting out of clickback tracking, set config to force opting out
- Fix conflict with other plugins
- Prevent button js from appearing in feeds
- plugin should still work if theme doesn't have wp_head and wp_footer
- Bug Fixes
- set addthis_exclude custom field to 'true' to not display addthis on that post / page
- Added additional paramater to
- Ability to specify custom toolboxes for both above and below
- Added additional paramater to do_action('addthis_widget'). Paramaters are now:
- url (use get_permalink() if you are calling it inside the loop)
- title (use the_title() if calling inside the loop)
- Style (specify the style to display) See $addthis_new_styles for the styles. may also pass an arra (see addthis_custom_toolbox for array values to pass)
- Fix theme compatablity issues
- Fix excerpts bug
- Add option to not display on excerpts
- Restore option to customize services
- Add more filters
- Redesigned Settings page
- Added Share Counter option
- Redesigned Admin Dashboard widget
- Updated sharing widget options
- Updated sidebar widget to extend WP_Widget
- Using wp_register_sidebar_widget() in WordPress installs that support it
- Fixed argument bug in 1.6.5
- Added support for arbitrary URL and title in template tag as optional parameters
- Can be called, for example, with get_permalink() and the_title() within a post loop, or some other URL if necessary
- Fixed parse bug with "static" menu option
- Fixed regression of brand option
- Added template tags. <?php do_action( 'addthis_widget' ); ?> in your template will print an AddThis button or toolbox, per your configuration.
- Added clickback tracking.
- Added "Automatic" language option. We'll auto-translate the AddThis button and menu into our supported languages depending on your users' settings.
- Fixed script showing up in some trackback summaries.
Fixed name conflict with get_wp_version() (renamed to addthis_get_wp_version()), affecting users with the k2 theme.
Fixed nondeterministic bug with the_title(), causing the title to occasionally appear in posts.
- Added toolbox support
- Added WPMU support
- For WP 2.7+ only:
- Added support for displaying basic sharing metrics in the WordPress dashboard
- Updated settings management to use nonces