- Added node marker and loop cap to getFirstElderWithCondition to solve infinite loop
- Fixed the issue where characters *,+,- were printed in feeds
- Adds data-url and data-title attributes to get_the_excerpt toolbox divs
- Fixed issues with certain themes using get_the_excerpt method
- Fixed issue with Share layer and Recommended layer showing up in wrong order
- Fixed issue with Recommended layer showing up page title instead of Recommended layer title
- Fixed PHP warnings in Divi theme
- Added option to show inline sharing buttons on category and archive pages
- Control inline share buttons for each page/post
- Implemented asynchronous script loading
- Added option to add checkbox to show/hide Addthis sharing buttons in admin post add/edit page.
- Prevented buttons showing on 404 error pages
- CSS fixes
- Added css classes to prevent inline div from taking extra spaces
- Frictionless integration with AddThis Dashboard.
- Updated services list in description
- Added new snapshots to give more idea on the new plugin flow
- Minor text changes
- Integrated with AddThis Dashboard.
- Managed the plugin in such a way that, tool settings can be controlled from AddThis Dashboard
- Provided options to upgrade to new setup for the existing users
- Resolved conflict with another plugin
- Fixed JS errors in Options page.
- Fix for wrong url being shared while using Custom Button option
- Reintroduced Custom Button Code box
- Drag and drop customization of buttons
- Better preview of buttons
- Bug fixes
- Better support for excerpts
- Internal issues with tw:screenname resolved
- Better JSON validation
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes: Style conflicts resolved
- Bug fix: Style conflicts with some themes resolved
- Made friends with WPSupercache
- Bug fix: Style tags are now allowed in Custom Code box.
- Bug fix: Conflict with WpSuperCache resolved
- WordPress 3.5 style conflicts resolved
- Bug fix: Issues with usernames/passwords with special characters
- UX changes in admin settings
- Credential verification in Admin settings. If AddThis account details are wrong it will be notified to user.
- Bug fixes
- Refactor how we add code to pages which should eliminate how many times it is added
- Numerous Bug Fixes and a few new filters
- Add opt out for copy tracking
- Don't strip pintrest tags from custom buttons
- Add Google Analytics option
- Update settings interface
- Fix custom button whitespace saving issue
- Fix compatability with 3.2
- Fix over agressive regular expression
- More Customization Option
- optionally shorten urls with one bit.ly account
- Add Twitter Template Option
- Add Post Meta Box
- Add top shared/clicked URLS to dashboard
- More Filters
- define ADDTHIS_NO_NOTICES to prevent admin notices from displaying
- force service codes to be lowercase
- If opting out of clickback tracking, set config to force opting out
- Fix conflict with other plugins
- Prevent button js from appearing in feeds
- plugin should still work if theme doesn't have wp_head and wp_footer
- Bug Fixes
- set addthis_exclude custom field to 'true' to not display addthis on that post / page
- Added additional paramater to
- Ability to specify custom toolboxes for both above and below
- Added additional paramater to do_action('addthis_widget'). Paramaters are now:
- url (use get_permalink() if you are calling it inside the loop)
- title (use the_title() if calling inside the loop)
- Style (specify the style to display) See $addthis_new_styles for the styles. may also pass an arra (see addthis_custom_toolbox for array values to pass)
- Fix theme compatablity issues
- Fix excerpts bug
- Add option to not display on excerpts
- Restore option to customize services
- Add more filters
- Redesigned Settings page
- Added Share Counter option
- Redesigned Admin Dashboard widget
- Updated sharing widget options
- Updated sidebar widget to extend WP_Widget
- Using wp_register_sidebar_widget() in WordPress installs that support it
- Fixed argument bug in 1.6.5
- Added support for arbitrary URL and title in template tag as optional parameters
- Can be called, for example, with get_permalink() and the_title() within a post loop, or some other URL if necessary
- Fixed parse bug with "static" menu option
- Fixed regression of brand option
- Added template tags. <?php do_action( 'addthis_widget' ); ?> in your template will print an AddThis button or toolbox, per your configuration.
- Added clickback tracking.
- Added "Automatic" language option. We'll auto-translate the AddThis button and menu into our supported languages depending on your users' settings.
- Fixed script showing up in some trackback summaries.
Fixed name conflict with get_wp_version() (renamed to addthis_get_wp_version()), affecting users with the k2 theme.
Fixed nondeterministic bug with the_title(), causing the title to occasionally appear in posts.
- Added toolbox support
- Added WPMU support
- For WP 2.7+ only:
- Added support for displaying basic sharing metrics in the WordPress dashboard
- Updated settings management to use nonces