This Plugin allows user to use tags and category in wordpress pages and post types.
You can enable and disable tags and category support for pages under Settings > Add Tags And Category.
Note: We don’t monitor support forum here. Please visit our support forum for any issues.
Plugin you may like
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the setting page of the plugin from Settings > Add Tags And Category For Page.
- Does this plugin work with custom post types ?
Yes, this plugin works with custom post type as well.
This plugin works. I recently installed a very responsive theme with custom post + page names and it worked on all of them.
Considering it hasn’t been updated in a long time, whoever designed this plugin must be a genius.
When activated, my navigation is removed on any archive page. Told the developer about it, let’s see was happens. I use the very widely used big-feature theme from codecanyon (http://themeforest.net/item/bigfeature-wordpress-theme/51702)
Contributors & Developers
“Add Tags And Category To Page and Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Category Menu Fix
- Added settings link in plugin list.
- Tested with 4.5.3
- Fixed double tag box.
- Added Tags and Category support for custom post types.
- New easy and admin interface.
- Error Fixes.
- Added Page in category and tag templates.
- First Release