Add rel=nofollow Plugin is a wordpress plugin that inserts the HTML tag rel=nofollow on every <a> tag mentioned in the post.
- Upload EPT Empty Plugin Template to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Search for the plugin from wordpress admin page
- Click Install
- Will this plugin change links in all the posts of my blog?
No. It won’t. The plugin only changes the content of a post when it is
b) Published or
- How can I support you?
Post a comment on Add rel=nofollow Plugin or rate the plugin as ‘awesome’.
- Do you have other plugins?
Yes. Download Media Library Plugin which helps admins to backup the media files available in the media library of the wordpress site with a single click.
Contributors & Developers
“Add rel=nofollow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Bug fix. Thanks to sniff99 for the suggestion.
- First version