A lot of hard work has gone in to this plug-in, much of it at the request of people who use it, and I hope it is useful to you too! Please consider these things...
- Please recognise your use of the plug-in on your blog. Maybe post an article (with a link back to http://www.sterling-adventures.co.uk/blog/) to say how you've integrated the plug-in into your site? Or simply make sure the Author Credit option is enabled on the options page.
- Remember that a lot of the features of the plug-in are a direct result of people asking for them. So, please get in contact and let me know what you think.
- If you do find value in using the plug-in, please consider a donation at http://www.sterling-adventures.co.uk/blog/2008/03/01/avatars-plugin/ Size isn't important, it's the thought that counts!
Avatars provides support for language translations. Ensure WPLANG is set in your
To help with the available translations create a .po translation and compile a .mo file. If you would like this to be included in the general distribution please send these files back via the feedback link. I can't accept any credit for these languages files, nor can I guarantee they are correct.
Available translations, from the English default, are:
- Persian (WPLANG = fa_IR). Thanks to Mustafa Sufi.
- Russian (WPLANG = ru_RU). Thanks to Levati.
- French (WPLANG = fr_FR). Thanks to Adrien Schvalberg.
- Spanish (WPLANG = es_ES). Thanks to Naceira - http://www.naceira.com/
- Ukrainian (WPLANG = uk_UK). Thanks to Vadim Nekhai, website: http://onix.name/portfolio/
- Portuguese Brazil (WPLANG = pt_BR). Thanks to Steff.
- Japanese (WPLANG = pt_ja). Thanks to Kazuhiko Maeda.
- Czech (WPLANG = cs_CZ). Thanks to Dominik Chrástecký.