Add Linked Images To Gallery
Makes local copies of all the linked images in a post, adding them as gallery attachments.
- Updated to fix a bug introduced with WordPress 3.1
- Default option is now "replace" rather than "custom tag"
- Added a function to process all posts in a database.
- Mime_type is parsed on incoming files
- Fixed a condition where images without a file extension were not processed
- Added a test for DOING_AUTOSAVE to prevent a dowload loop on autosaved drafts
- Added require_once for necessary WP library functions
- Finally found the "WP_Error on line 48" issue, and I'm ready to call this a 1.0
- Replaced externimg_loadimage() function with a call to WordPress's media_handle_sideload()
- Fixes bad path, preventing imported images from showing up in WP media library
- Fixes a syntax error in creating the new attachment
- Suppresses safe_mode warnings from CURL
- Adds support for WordPress 2.9
- Fixes a bug that cause all img tags to be rewritten as the last matched image.
- Option added to option panel allowing the plugin to run only on posts in specific categories
- Option added to option panel allowing the plugin to run only on posts by specific authors
- Improved pattern matching for images
- 404 errors not processed
- Flickr "image-not-found" jpg not processed
- Improved local file naming
- Replace feature was replacing URL in entire text. Now only replaces in IMG src.
- Added feedback when options are saved.
- Added options panel
- User can apply plugin to all external images or choose only to apply to Flickr
- User can choose to either mark images by custom tag, or to replace image source
- Custom tag name is user-definable
- Improved regular expression matching
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-1-31
Got something to say? Need help?