This plugin is a fork from Ro_meow’s WooCommerce Book-keeper with a huge refactor by NOUS Ouvert Utile et Simple.
Define global codes for each type of data: products, taxes, shipping fees, payment methods, account number, analytic.
You can export your orders in a CSV file, filtered by date and status, set columns and separators so every common Accounting Software.
With the PRO addon, you will be able to set accounting number and analytic code for each item of: products, taxes, shipping fees and payment methods.
- Upload into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin
- You can edit defaults settings in WooCommerce > Settings > Accounting
Which accounting software are currently supported?
Accounting for WooCommerce exports configurable CSV files, so most of common accounting softwares will be able to read it.
At this time, exports have been tested on Cogilog and GnuCash.
Contributors & Developers
“Accounting for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix column mapping regression
- Expend filters possibilities
- Fix var type for PHP8
- Add option for coupon column
- Fix PHP warnings
- Better layout in export page
- Add missing translatable strings
- Manage WooCommerce activated on network
- Use message notice instead of JS alert in case of empty result
- Factorize get orders params in export
– woocommerce_accounting:export_form:before_submit action hook
– woocommerce_accounting:export:get_orders_args filter hook
- Fix default settings tab name
- More consistent wording
- Rearrange export page layout.
- Update pot file
- Remove useless po/mo files
- Add hook to export filename
- Fix PHP syntax
- Do not export taxes having amount equal to zero
- Fix lost preference for “tab” separator
- Move welcome message from setting tab to help tab.
- Initial release