This is a menu that uses the images attached to the posts/pages galleries as items background. You can insert the menu wherever you want: into the content, in your theme files and as a widgets. Visit the plugin page for demos and details.
- Allows to combine pages and categories and apply order to them
- Its integrated with the wordpress > 3.0 menus interface
- The plugin uses the post feature image or the medium size image attached to post and pages
- The menu uses the top image from the posts/pages gallery
- You can use it to list recent posts
- Multiple transition effects included (Elastic, Bounce, Sine, Pow, Quart, Back, Circ)
- You can include ‘the title’ of the target pages
- Allows to include multiple menus on your blog
- The menu can be based on posts/pages ids
- Compatible with: Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE 7, 8, 9
- It is compatible with jquery plugins?
Yes, you can use lightbox, thickbox, etc.
- Can I include external pages and images on the menu
No, the menu only include images uploaded to your posts and pages.
- Typo errors fixed
- Feature images added to the menu
- Widget bugs fixed
- Jquery based
- Boder color option included
- Image selection fixed: orderby – menu_order
- Ids included to the shortcode attributes
- Ready for Translation
- Widget code updated
- New WordPress Menus integrated
- New shortcodes parameters added
- Allowed horizontal position
- Included shortcode options
- Included titles background
- More than one menu by pages
- Multiple menus allows
- Included Open Menu feature
- Included titles variations
- Fixed Jquery interactions
- Inicial release.