Shortly after integrating a PayPal and Stripe payment gateway with Contact Form 7, ZealousWeb Technologies has now come up with an Authorize.Net payment gateway, which can also be successfully integrated with Contact Form 7. The new Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7 can be remarkably helpful for receiving payments safely. The users facing payment related issues can rely on this Plugin. You can receive credit card payments directly from your customers, thus preventing them from landing upon a third party payment page.
The process works very efficiently; once the users submit the contact form, the payment checkout form is then displayed before them for quick and secure transactions. This indicates that Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7 can help your websites to generate revenue quickly.
The Add-on provides you the option to make payment only once. There is no recurring payment option available. Users can select the option to make payment for one time since recurring transactions are not allowed. Our technical team supports the integration of Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7 within 30 days from the date of purchase, including all the public holidays and weekends. However, we do not assure the Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7 with any other third-party Add-on. Our team shall look into the compatibility of Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7 with third-party Add-ons within 30 days of support if the task is of less complexity. Our team will charge extra for more complex issues of compatibility of Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7 with third-party Ad-ons. The complexity of the tasks will solely be decided by and will at the discretion of ZealousWeb.
Features of Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7
- Gives you the option to receive payments in 25 different currencies.
- You can Create multiple payment forms using Contact Form 7.
- Supports multiple forms on a single post or page.
- Permits to take values from all input fields including drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc.
- Accepts dynamic value from front-end parameters like item description, amount, email, quantity, and customer details.
- You can enable Test API Mode to ensure the proper functioning of the payments transactions.
- In the Free version of Authorize.NET, you can view the payment transactions of up to 10 Entries in the admin panel.
- You can view Authorize.Net payment data details on the Admin side.
- Option to export Payment data in Contact Form 7 to CSV.
- Options for filters and search facility at the Admin side.
- Admin can view and delete the payment data.
- Individual emails are sent to customers and admin after Authorize.net payment transactions.
- You can personalize the content of the email sent to the customer and admin after transactions.
- You can add ‘Success Return URL’ and ‘Cancel Return URL’ pages to redirect after the payment transaction.
- Provides Shortcode [authorize-details] to display the transaction ID, Amount with currency, and transaction status after the transaction is made.
OUR OTHER PLUGINS
- Accept PayPal Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Stripe Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Elavon Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept 2Checkout Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Sage Pay Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- User Registration Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Abandoned Contact Form 7 Pro
- Custom Product Options WooCommerce Pro
Getting Help With WordPress
If you have any questions about this plugin, you can post a thread in our WordPress.org forum. Please search existing threads before opening a new one or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We also offer custom WordPress extension development and WordPress theme design services to fulfill your e-commerce objectives.
Our professional impassioned WordPress experts provide profound and customer oriented development of your project within short timeframes.
Thank you for choosing a Plugin developed by ZealousWeb!
Here our GitLink.
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears, select the contact-form-7-authorize-net-addon.zip file from your desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait till the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will display confirming activation was successful.
That’s it! Just configure your settings as you see fit, and you’re on your way to creating forms with Authorize.net in your style. Are you facing problems while installation? Need help getting things started? Check out the (documentation link)[https://www.zealousweb.com/documentation/contact-form-7-authorize-net-addon/] here.
Contributors & Developers
“Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fixing : Country and city data
- Solved validation issue for credit card section
- Remove Step form and make single form for CF7 and Credit Card section to make proper validtion messages
- Supports dropdown for Country,City,State in authorize setting.
- Fixed Export CSV feature. Now you can now export “All” transactions as csv.
- Solved Description Field value not Pass into Payment Gateway order Details.
- Update Authorize.Net Session code and solved An active PHP session issue was detected.
- Update Authorize.Net Library
- Tested with latest WordPress and Contact form 7.
- Minor Bug Fix
- Compatibility with new cf7 version
- Initial Release