This Widget will show A-to-Z listing of all the categories and its subcategories in alphabetical order. Use CSS style to decorate your page.
You can adjust the width for the navigation from admin section. From admin settings You also can exclude some of the top level categories form the category listing.
Try the Demo
If you’re interested in seeing what a default installation of A to Z Category Navigation Widget has to offer, try out the test drive first!
Where can I get support?
Whether you’re reporting a bug, requesting a new feature, or just wanting to make a comment, I will be happy to hear from you. The support forums can be found here or visit our website Anblik to provide your feedback.
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Upload the plugin contents into your WordPress installation’s plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set the option from Settings >> A to Z Category Navigation
- Go to Widgets section under Appearance menu in WordPress Admin and add the ‘AtoZ Category Navigation Widget’ in your sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“A to Z Category Navigation Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Release.