This Plugin will show A-to-Z listing of all categories in alphabetical order. Use CSS style to decorate your index page. From admin settings You also can exclude some of the categories form the category listing.
I have not been able to test all the plugin’s features on all combinations of WordPress versions, browsers, databases, and PHP versions, so some problems could remain on some of the many possible configurations. The best thing to do is just give it a try!
Try the Demo
If you’re interested in seeing what a default installation of A to Z Category listing, try out the test drive first! A to Z Category listing Test Drive!
Where can I get support?
Whether you’re reporting a bug, requesting a new feature, or just wanting to make a comment, I will be happy to hear from you. The support forums can be found here or visit our website Anblik to provide your feedback.
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Upload the plugin contents into your WordPress installation’s plugin directory.
- From AtoZ Listing Folder, upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a new Page and select ‘AtoZ Template’ from Page Attributes > Template drop-down menu.
- You can select the type of layout for your A to Z listing page from Tools > ‘AtoZ Listing’ menu.
- Include that page into your website and you are done.
Contributors & Developers
“A to Z Category Listing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Release.
- Added the header function into the template page.
- Added the Admin interface to Exclude certain Categories from viewing in the A to Z Category listing.