“A Tiny Post Content Template Interpreter” instantiates templates written in a language that only uses WordPress shortcodes and is embedded directly in the post content. The templates consists of HTML, WordPress shortcodes, template variables, template variable assignment statements, template if else constructs and template iterator constructs. Template instantiation is done by simple variable interpolation. Please visit the documentation for a quick introduction. Also, included is a “Shortcode Tester” which displays in a popup window the HTML generated by WordPress from shortcodes. This plugin requires at least PHP 5.4.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress repository.
- Open the ‘Plugins’ menu item and activate the plugin.
- Open the ‘Settings->A Tiny Post Content Template Interpreter’ menu item and configure the plugin.
- Read the tutorial at http://tpcti.wordpress.com/.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“A Tiny Post Content Template Interpreter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- the right hand side of an assignment statement can be an expression with arithmetic and concatenation operators and parenthesis
- if condition now supports a boolean combination of comparison expressions, e.g. #if( $#alpha#=”1″ && $#beta#!=”2″ || $#gamma#>=”3″ || $#delta# )#
- Support optional arguments for filter functions, e.g. alpha@sprintf(‘The value is: %s’,$) where $ specifies the position of value to be filtered
- Support negative indexes e.g. alpha@<-1> references the last value of the multi-valued custom field alpha
- Support !=,<,<=,>=,> as conditional operators
- Fixes for WordPress 4.3 beta.
- Initial release.