An example is worth 1000s words: View Online Demo
Works in 3 steps
- Grab this sample archive or shoot your own product images
- Upload the archive in the WP Admin» Media»360 Views
- Copy and paste the short code into any page or post
If you want to have more control over your 360° view, you can use the free 3DRT Setup Utility to generate your 360° product view.
- Full 360° view
- Responsive design
- Works on mobile devices
- WooCommerce support (PRO)
- Multiple levels (PRO)
- Zooming (PRO)
- Hotspots (PRO)
- Install 360 Product Rotation Plugin by installing from your WordPress Admin area
- Activate the module via the Plugins page in your WordPress Admin area
- Upload the archive with images in WP Admin» Media»360 View
- Use a shortcode to embed:
[360 width=”100%” height=”375px” src=”yofla360/weddingring”]
- src is the product folder name under wp-content/uploads. (this is generated for you)
- width is your desired width in px or % (optional parameter, defaults to 500px)
- height is your desired height in px or % (optional parameter, defaults to 375px)
Creating a 360° archive file for upload:
- You can zip your images into an archive and upload it. Optionally you can add a settings.ini file like in demo_backpack.zip to fine-tune the rotation options.
- Or you can zip and upload the folder the 3DRT Setup Utility outputs.
List of all available shortcode options here: 360° WP Plugin Manual
- Does it work on mobile devices?
Yes, the 360° player works on iOS/Android and other touch and mobile devices.
- Is it possible to customize the buttons?
Yes, the buttons are just images that you can replace with your own. If you know css, you can edit a styles.css file to achieve a look of the player exactly as you like.
- How much product photos do I need?
It is recommend at least 36 photos for a smooth rotation – one shot at each 10° degrees for a full 360° view.
- What is the settings.ini in the demo_backpack.zip for?
You can create a 360° product view just by uploading the product images (so you do not need to install or run the 3DRT Setup Utility).
The settings.ini file specifies options like speed of rotation, type of preloader and others. Please checks this example on using settings.ini file
It works perfectly.
It only took me some time to find out how easy it is to use, since the link to the manual is hard to find…: https://www.yofla.com/3d-rotate/support/plugins/wordpress-plugin-360-product-rotation/
It’s Not Working!
waste of time, too.
waste of time. i installed it. lost time setting it up and then it does not work. i am also getting config.js & styles.css “not found” just in case someone is still maintaining this thing.
Has compatibility problems with WP4.5 (being resolved), but the software itself is awesome and still works using iframes!
Makes you download and install a program just to ask for a license. It says the program is free on the website but needs a license to run…
Installing this plugin is waste of time not able to upload 360 view image(zip)…….
Contributors & Developers
“360 Product Rotation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Folder list sorted by name
- Smaller UI updates (for .zip upload)
- Enabling .zip upload and fixing security issues. A must upgrade if you are using 1.2.3 or older version.
- Disabling file upload, important upgrade.
- Bugfix in specifying custom themUrl parameter in settings.ini file (used for “just images” upload)
- Added the option to specify own global location for the player engine file (rotatetool.js)
- Added the option to make the 360 views user their own (local) player engine file (rotatetool.js)
- Added the option to specify custom theme url in settings.ini file (used for “just images” upload)
- Bugfix: .zip file created on some Windows systems did not extract correctly
- Bugfix: using dash in folder name caused an error
- Possible SSL communication bug fix when entering license-id in settings
- Nicer error reporting when processing of uploaded .zip archive fails
- Bug fixed for using correct (licensed) rotatetool.js file for “just images upload”
- Bug fixed when uploading zip file
- Bug fixed when using License Key and not License ID in settings.
- WooCommerce integration added. Google Analytics support improved. Plugin code refactored & cleaned up. Many under-the-hood improvements.
- Added the option to upload product via WordPress Interface – now you do not need an FTP client for uploading a 360 view
- Improvements in creating 360 views by just uploading the images: example.
- Updated to support SSL on websites
- Improved “just images” functionality for better support of local settings.ini
- Small code improvement for better updating from older versions of the plugin (creates yofla360 folder in uploads dir)
- Added support for creating 360 product views from images only (no need to use 3DRT Setup Utility)
- Added support for specifying Absolute URLs as src parameter, e.g. for amazon s3 files hosting
- Added support for Google Analytics Events Tracking
- typo in 1.0.4 fixed
- temporary disabled ssl connection for cloud based rotatetool.js (problem with renewing ssl certficate on side of my hosting provider)
- iframe embed mode is now turned on by default (for better fullscreen support)
- added option to set default iframe styles in Settings page
- added error message when user wants to embed one object in one page twice or more (what is not currently possible)
- added support for popup embed mode
- fixed bug when using px values
- added support for embedding flash based 360 product rotations created with 3DRT Setup Utility 1.3.8 and older
- initial release