Contact Form plugin from 123Formulier.nl. It requires a free account created on [123Formulier] (http://www.123formulier.nl/signup.html).
Building any type of form and survey for WordPress pages is an enjoyable experience with the user-friendly interface of 123Formulier. The form generating process takes just 3 easy steps – edit the form, choose settings and publish. Allows adjusting codes.
* easy form building: real time WYSIWYG editor, form branching (conditional logic for dynamic web forms), file upload fields
* efficient submissions management: multiple recipients, custom “thank you” page, export data to CSV, reports over submissions
* security: CAPTCHA and smart CAPTCHA, password protection, SSL encryption
* style: theme gallery, full CSS customization
* integration with payment processors: PayPal, Authorize.Net, Google Checkout
* 3rd party apps integration: SalesForce, VerticalResponse, MailChimp, WebHook, Google+Yahoo Groups, Google Docs
* mobile version of web forms.
- Upload the entire 123formulier-for-wordpress folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Creating a form
- Sign up for a free 123Formulier account, then login.
- Click Create New Form, enter a name for your form and edit the fields the way you wish. When completed, go to the next tab and choose Form Settings (these include the e-mail address for notifications). Once done, access the third tab, Publish Form.
Publishing the form
a. In the Publish section (no 4 from above) go to the WordPress section of the page, select the code, and copy it to the clipboard (by pressing CTRL+C).
b. Paste the code (by pressing CTRL+V) in the WordPress page where you want the form to appear and save the post.
a. After plugin installation and activation, visit My Account section on 123Formulier. In Account details spot the API key field and press Generate. Copy the API key received.
b. In the WordPress dashboard, while editing the page in the Visual mode, click on the 123Formulier icon in the menu. Paste the API key there, press Connect and then choose the form that you want to publish (if you have built several forms you can include as many of them as you want). Press Embed and view the result.
- Why doesn’t my plugin appear in the WordPress menu after unzipping the *123formulier-for-wordpress* folder?
Make sure you have unzipped the folder in the root of the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- How can I embed multiple forms on the same WordPress page?
The most effective way is using the API key.
- If I change the form on 123Formulier after I pasted it in WordPress, shall I paste the code again?
No, you don’t have to paste the code again.
Please see author’s blog.
Contributors & Developers
“123Formulier for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- minor bug fixes
- minor bug fixes
- allow custom variables
- fix conflict with another plugin
- use cURL or file_get_contents for fetching the remote file
- Auto-resize form if needed
- Use 123Formulier API Key to easily embed own forms
- Added support for iFrame