How to reach more people without paying for advertising? Let your visitors share your content, create mailing lists and engage with your audience with GetSocial Tools.
Undecided about which social sharing plugin you should choose? Just look at what our users & customers are saying about us.
With GetSocial you get social share buttons to increase your reach and boost your traffic, pop-ups to engage with your visitors, subscriber bars to generate leads and in-depth analytics to understand which of your pages is really performing best. Used by +100k websites & Fortune 500 companies. No coding skills required!
GetSocial.io provides you with a social plugin that will help you have the upper hand in the super competitive world of social media. We have 18 tools that require no code to install.
Why our users recommend us:
- Fantastic design
- Easy to install and use (no code needed)
- Doesn’t impact page loading speed
- World-class support
- Real-time social analytics
- We don’t sell your data to third-party services
Used by companies like Adobe, Sky Media, Forbes & Vodafone
“GetSocial’s team has been incredibly helpful during and after we implemented their platform on our website. They are always collecting feedback and improving their product based on our needs.” – Giselle Abramovich, Senior and Strategic editor, CMO.com by Adobe
“GetSocial made our lives easier with Social Sharing Analytics and boosted client’s confidence in our services. GetSocial has a subscription model tailor-made for agencies that provides flexibility at a great price.” – Harish Kumar, Director of Web and Apps Services, Position2
Here’s a list of our features, divided by categories:
Analytics and Automation
- Real-Time Analytics: Our analytics lets you understand, in real-time, how much social traffic each network is driving to your website and identify the best content to feature and promote on social media.
- Virality Alerts: Know when the pages of your website are getting viral.
- Dark Social Share Tracking: Track 80% of the shares that Google Analytics doesn’t know about.
- Virality Score: Always know the pages that generate the most organic traffic.
- Social Automation: Automate the publishing of posts on Facebook. We’ll always select the posts that will generate the most traffic.
Sharing and Follow Tools
Horizontal Follow + Floating Share Bar: Give your website the best looking share and follow buttons on all your favorite social networks. The best way to increase your traffic and social followers.
Native Sharing Bar + Reaction Buttons: Do you love the classics? Or are you all about the brand-new? Either way, you can add the original share, like, tweet and pin it buttons or let your users express themselves with reaction buttons!
Mobile Share and Follow Bar: Made exclusively for users using mobile devices, the mobile bars are our best performing tool, providing 2 to 3 times more shares than the desktop versions! Includes Mobile-only buttons such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat, Kik, and Viber.
Floating and Horizontal Total Shares: If you want to leverage on your content’s success, there’s no better way than showing off how many shares your pages have.
Image Sharing: Do you have a website with great pictures? Our Image Sharing gives your visitors the ability to share your images with their friends and followers.
Hello Buddy, the Smart Pop-up: Lets you ask your customers to share, subscribe or visit a specific page. It’s highly customizable (advanced options are paid) and can be triggered by “Time Spent on Site”, “% of page scrolled” and “Exit Intention” (when the user is going to click the X button in the browser window).
Welcome Bar: Have a special promotion or a breaking news article that want visitors to know about? The Welcome Bar is the perfect way to redirect traffic to your most important and best converting pages.
Subscriber Bar: It doesn’t matter if you’re a blog, a newspaper or an online shop, mailing lists can be a major revenue generator for your business. Convert your visitors into subscribers with GetSocial Subscriber Bar and use our Mailchimp Integration to export email addresses automatically!
Tracking and Integrations
Copy & Paste Share Tracking: More than 60% of shares can’t be tracked by regular analytics platforms. With this feature, you’ll know when your visitors share through SMS, Email, Messaging Apps (WhatsApp, Messenger, iMessage, etc.) or via Copy & Pasting Links (Dark Social), allowing you to learn the real Return on Investment for your content and which channels are contributing the most for your traffic.
Google Analytics Integration: Merge the data obtain by GetSocial with the powerful Google Analytics so you can track your conversions from when someone clicks a friend’s share to the moment a purchase or objective is met.
On this video you can find a step by step tutorial on how to install this plugin in your WordPress Account. We also provide a text-based tutorial here: How to add free Social Share Buttons on WordPress
- What is GetSocial?
GetSocial is a Social Tools and Analytics platform that helps websites increase their traffic, shares, followers and conversions. It can be easily installed on a WordPress website without requiring code.
There are a total of 18 apps across 4 categories: Social Widgets, Tracking, Pop-ups and Integrations.
- How do I install GetSocial?
Through our WordPress Plugin, all apps are available code free, which means you’ll be able to install every single one of them without having to open even once the code editor.
- What support options do you provide?
All our Test users have limited support via email. Paying customers receive priority support and we strive to answer all tickets as soon as we can. Why do we prioritize support? Because we’re a small company. When you reach out to us, you talk to people who’ve built GetSocial. Being a small team means that we can’t fix all problems at once. However, we always strive to respond to every inquiry as soon as possible.
- Is there someone I can talk about GetSocial?
Sure, we’re always here to help. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check our Knowledge Base.
- What is included in the Test plan?
The Test plan allows you to test the look and feel of GetSocial tools on your website. It is meant to be used as a test before trying our paid options. You’ll have access to our social sharing bars (horizontal, floating and native) and also to our welcome bar.
Please notice that some of the above mentioned features have some customization options which are reserved to our paying customers. These include: color, shape & twitter handle.
- Are there any short codes available?
These are the short codes available:
Sharing Bar: [getsocial app=”sharing_bar”]
Follow Bar: [getsocial app=“follow_bar”]
Native Bar: [getsocial app=”native_bar”]
Big Total Shares Horizontal: [getsocial app=”social_bar_big_counter”]
Reaction Buttons: [getsocial app=”reaction_buttons”]
- What is the difference between the Test and the Paid Plans?
The Test plan has access to limited features, can only have 5,000 visits and is meant as a demo version. Paid plans have much more features, advanced social and content analytics, and priority support.
List of Free Features
- Horizontal & FLoating Share Bar
- Hello Buddy, the intelligent popup
- Native Sharing Bar
- Welcome Bar
- Horizontal & Floating Follow Bar
- Reaction Buttons
List of Paid Features
- Mobile Share & Follow Bar
- Image Sharing
- Total Shares Horizontal & Floating
- Copy Paste Share Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
- Subscriber Bar (List Builder)
- Extended Customization (Shape, Color, Twitter handle in several apps)
- Social Sharing Analytics (Shares, Referrals, Virality and Engagement)
- MailChimp, Bitly, and Google Analytics Integrations
- Do you have visits limits?
We do. Depending on the plan you selected, your website will be subject to a specific visits limit.
Test Plan: If you’re using our test plan, your limit is 5,000 visits per month. Once you reach this limit you’ll be notified via email. If you don’t upgrade to a paid plan, we’ll stop the service to your website. This means that all the apps you have installed will become inactive.
Pro Plan: The Pro plan makes all the tools available and has a limit of 100,000 visits per month and costs $99 per year. After reaching this limit we’ll charge $5 for every 50,000 new visits. You can opt-out from the extra-visits packages on the Site Options area. If you do, we’ll stop serving our apps once the limit is reached.
Start Plan: The Start plan is the first of our plans with social analytics. It has a limit of 100,000 visits/month and costs $39 per month or $390/year (2 months free). This plan is great for small websites that want to invest on social media and content.
Grow Plan: The Grow plan expands the visit limit to 250,000 visits/month and costs $69 per month or $690 per year (2 months free). Besides all analytics features, it gives access to the Social Automation tool that allows our AI to make posts on Facebook for you. It’s ideal for average sized websites that want to scale their social media operations.
Expand Plan: The Expand plan has a limit that starts at 1,000,000 visits and $199 per month or $1990 per year (2 months free). It has all analytics and automation features, as well as Full Implementation & Strategy Support for its users. Websites with more than 1,000,000 visits/month should contact us through email@example.com for detailed quotes.
- How much do the paid versions cost?
Our pricing is very transparent. We sell monthly and annual subscriptions of our product. We offer 2 free months when users pay for an annual subscription.
Price for monthly plans:
Start Plan: $39/month;
Grow Plan: $69/month;
Expand Plan: $199/month;
Price for annual plans:
Pro Plan: $8.25/month totaling $99/year;
Start Plan: $32.5/month totaling $390/year;
Grow Plan: $57.5/month totaling $690/year;
Expand Plan: $166/month totaling $1,990/year;
- What is different about GetSocial to other plugins and tools?
From the feedback we’ve been receiving from thousands of users, people join GetSocial for its design, easy installation, great support and in-depth analytics. Our intuitive interface allows you to install our social media tools with no code required in just seconds. It’s that easy! You also get several simple to read dashboards with social analytics about your website.
- How do I upgrade and pay for GetSocial?
Upgrading your GetSocial account is quick and easy. On your account, you’ll find multiple times our “Upgrade Plan” call to action buttons.
Clicking on one of these buttons will guide you to our pricing page. Here, you’ll find the list of features included on each plan.
After you have decided which plan you want to subscribe to (we recommend the Annual plan as it provides with 2 months free as a discount), you just need to click on “Upgrade” and provide your billing details.
- What is the Copy Paste Share Tracking?
If you imagine the last times you shared something, it’s probable that you haven’t done so by clicking on a share button. If you’re sharing a video to a friend or sending a link via email, you’re sharing something and normally that doesn’t get measured.
What happens is that you’ll have these people being identified as “direct” traffic to your website. They’re not. The Copy & Paste Share Tracking feature allows you to track private (or dark social) sharing, which is sharing via alternative methods such as copy-paste, chats and link sharing in general. If you want to know more about this, just read our article.
- How can I edit color, shape and twitter handle?
Editing color, shape and twitter handle is a customization available only to our paid users. By activating it, all these configurations become available, improving your conversions, awareness & reach. The features where you can edit these configurations are:
- Horizontal Shares & Follow Bar
- Hello Buddy, the intelligent popup
- Floating Shares & Follow Bar
- Total Shares Bar (Horizontal + Floating)
- Mobile Share & Follow Bar
- Image Sharing
- Reaction Buttons
- Can I hide GetSocial in specific posts / pages?
Yes, you can! When you edit your post/page in the right sidebar you have an option to hide the social horizontal bars (this does not include the mobile bar). There’s an article on our knowledge base about this: Can I exclude apps from specific pages?
- Do I need to sign a long-term contract?
Absolutely not! There are no contracts. Pay monthly, cancel anytime. There are no initiation fees, cancellation costs, license fees or any other charges. If you no longer wish to use GetSocial, you can cancel at any time. At that point, your paid subscription will last until the end of the current monthly billing cycle.
- What is your refund policy?
GetSocial services or applications subscriptions, advertising or any other kind of service are non-refundable and GetSocial is not obligated to provide the User a refund at any time. We may, at our discretion, provide credits toward future services or applications subscription, advertising, or any other kind of service charges on a case-by-case basis.
- Is there a free plan?
We have a free plan called Test Plan and it’s meant as a demo for you to test the tools, to use on very small websites or to experiment with on a testing environment. Even though there is a traffic limit, exceeding it does not automatically mean that we will bill you. Once your traffic reaches 5,000 visits, we will send you a notification email with an option to upgrade the account. If you decide to not upgrade, the service will simply deactivate until the next month.
Thanks Hugo - for answering all of my questions so quickly! xoxoxo
worst plugin I've ever seen. crushed my wp-admin panel.
- Introduction of new pricing structure and reposition as a premium tools & analytics platform.
- Discontinuing of the free plan
- Updates to UserVoice support tool
- Bug fixes
- Add support to WordPress 4.7
- Minor improvments
- Change user support platform to Intercom
- Upgrades to fit WordPress 4.6
- Fix bug in account reactivation
- Fix APIKey request
- Ajusts to the new pricing plans
- Allow user to change e-mail during the registration process
- Add contact support forms in plugin
- Added new app: Reaction Buttons
- Added API KEY recovery
- Added on boarding popup to guide user after plugin is activated
- Plugin verified and compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Included Hello Buddy tool, the smart popup, on the plugin
- Included new integrations (InfusionSoft, Bitly)
- Fix API urls
- Added Google Analitycs App
- API Key validation on library reinslations
- Added MailChimp Integration
- Added new Google Logo
- Added compatibility to page builder plugin
- Added new app images
- Added Exclude Page button to the top bar
- Added multi-share bar feature, allowing for independent share bars in the same page
- Added a new uninstall hook
- Added new networks: yummly, flickr, rss
- Improved Pinterest Sharing (Pin All Images)
- Improved Image Sharing
- Bug Fixes
- Tested up to WordPress 4.3
- Added new pricing
- Added new social analytics module and follow tools (horizontal, floating and mobile follow bar)
- Added Image Sharing app, performance apps, bug fixes and Google Analytics Integration
- Added Price Alert and Address Tracking apps
- Bug fix for pages containing posts. The social bars appear in each of the posts ( eg: FAQ pages ) and didn’t work correctly
- Setting to select if buttons appear on pages or/and pages
- Deactivate app from WordPress plugin
- Easy way to add social bars to pages and possibility to hide it.
- New Plugin UI.
- Added Subscriber Bar App.
- Added Welcome Bar App.
- Added Big Total Shares Floating and Horizontal new apps.
- Added Short codes
- New Social Apps
- Old template removed
- New Universal Template
- Bug Fixes
- UX fixes
- Bug fixes
- App Custom actions added
- Create account without leaving the plugin
- Add Floating Sharing Bar
- Basic Analytics available
- Some bugs solved.
- First stable version released.
- This version fixes a bug that prevented the use of the plugin. Please Upgrade.
- First release