Protect and block against brute force login attempts and create a blacklist of IP addresses.
- Not whitelisted IPs need fill out one aditional email field.
- Option to disable xml-rpc API.
- Option to disable Json WordPress Rest API (also new WordPress 4.7 Rest API).
- Option to login notification by email.
- Alert when this plugin is deactivated.
- Alert when a new plugin is installed at your site.(usually first thing hacker do after attack you)
- Optionally, let you hide your site (and login page) from attackers.
Report not whitelisted IP address attacks to the respective abuse departments of the infected PCs/servers, through free services of blocklist, to ensure that the responsible provider can inform their customer about the infection and disable the attacker.
No fail2ban or another software required.
We hope our plugin makes the Internet better, safer and helps to clean infected PCs.
How to Install?
1) Install via wordpress.org
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Where is the Complete OnLine Manual?
Where is start up guide?
Where is the OnLine FAQ page?
How can i get support?
2.06 2017-01-06 – Improved Help System
2.05 2016-12-16 – Improved Ip recover
2.04 2016-12-13 – Disable Json WordPress Rest API (also new WordPress 4.7 Rest API).
2.03 2016-12-12 – Fixed bug at get api key page.
2.02 2016-12-05 – Tested with WordPress 4.7.
2.01 2016-09-30 – Minor improvments.
2.0 2016-09-28 – Minor improvments.
1.9 2016-09-02 – Minor bug fixes.
1.8 2016-09-01 – Add email alert when this plugin is deactivated, new plugin is installed and
let you hide the whole site (and login page) from attackers.
1.7 2016-08-18 – Improved Notifications settings.
1.6 2016-08-10 – Included Options to Disable xml-rpc API and also notification for successfull login.
1.5 2016-08-05 – Included button Screen Options at Failed login table and add message compatibility with WordPress 4.6
1.4 2016-07-22 – Included screen to get free API KEY from Blocklist.de
1.3 2016-07-19 – Improvements at Start Up Guide.
1.2 2016-07-12 – Improvements at Cron Job.
1.1 2016-07-11 – Add extra login protection when ip it is not whitelisted and improved failed login table management.
1.0 2016-07-08 – Initial Release