A simple plugin for adding the new No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA by Google to WordPress login, registration and comment system as well as BuddyPress registration form to protect against spam.
- Option to activate CAPTCHA in login, registration, comment and BuddyPress registration forms.
- Choose a theme for the CAPTCHA.
- Auto-detects the user’s language.
Plugins you will like
- No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce: Protect WooCommerce login, registration and password reset form against spam using Google’s No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA.
- ProfilePress: A shortcode based WordPress form builder that makes building custom login, registration and password reset forms stupidly simple. More info here
- OmniPay: OmniPay is a payment gateway extension for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads that bundles several payment providers such as Stripe, 2checkout, PayPal, Braintree, WePay, Authorize.Net together thus saving you money.
You get over seven(7) payment extensions for the price of one saving you over 90% of cost.
- Better WePay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce: allows your WooCommerce powered store to accept credit card and bank account payment from shoppers via WePay.
Any question? post it in the support forum.
The plugin functions but doesn't seem to have been very well thought out. The CAPTCHA appears below the submit button, instead of before it - which is disruptive to the usability of the form. It also appears to allow comments, then delete those which failed the captcha - rather than blocking them from being saved in the first place. Other than that, the settings page and functionality are good - and with some engineering changes in the back end could be a great plugin.
Very simple to set-up and use! I installed this plug-in after multiple brute-force attacks against my login page. Since adding the reCaptcha to the form there hasn't been an incident logged! Thanks for your awesome work!
- Force delete comments that fails captcha test.
- Remove overzealous activation check.
- Bump minimum requirement to 4.0
- Added integration to BuddyPress registration.
- allow the plugin to be activated network-wide, and in this case display the settings page on the network admin side.
- make the plugin fully translation-ready, and provide the french translation
- remove warnings that display on first activation, when all options are not set
- list the available language for CAPTCHA from the WordPress language packs. To add another language, simply install a new core language pack. This way, the list will only show the languages you are interested in.
- Fixed header already sent error
- Initial commit