Show the visitor’s IP address, country, city, region, operating system and browser in a widget. You can specify the information to be shown.
How to use it? Please goto the admin menu Appearance > Widget. Then drag the IP Address widget to your Sidebar. Here is a live demo: http://www.my-proxy.com/blog/
- How can I show the visitor’s IP information in any place?
You can use our another widget at http://www.find-ip.net/ip-script
works on wordpress 4.3
- Support HTTPS sites.
- Improve the rendering speed of the page by moving the script to the foot of the page.
- Fix that the country flag doesn’t be shown in the same line of the country name in some sites.
- Add an option “flag shadow” to specify whether to draw the shadow for the country flag. Note: the shadow effect is not supported by IE8.
- First release by http://www.find-ip.net