If you use many different plugins to add social media share buttons to your website, most likely each plugin has its own images and your website looks inconsistent. Frizzly is here to fix that. Frizzly allows you to share your posts on multiple social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and more. You can easily choose on which pages the share buttons should show up and where they should be placed.
- add share icons before and after the content of your posts
- add share icons over images (especially useful for websites that use images extensively)
- choose only share buttons that you need
- don’t show share buttons on certain pages (e.g. your home page)
- Where do I report bugs, improvements and suggestions?
Please report them in the plugin’s support forum on WordPress.org.
Was using this plugin on TONS of websites. Don't update it. It will break whatever you customized! Also, it's not working on image hover. Fix this plugin ASAP!
It does what it has to do. Attention! for lightbox gallery users, or other js gallery users, please note that you have to inspect the image (using browser inspector) and add the image class into the plugin settings. Also you should be aware, that there could be other containers over the image and you can't hover on the image, only if you hide those from css.
- Released 2017-01-08
- Fixed 1.0.0 require_once issue
- Released 2017-01-07
- Complete rewrite of the plugin – more networks, new options and renewed settings panel.
- Released 2014-11-22
- New: added custom CSS field in advanced options
- Enhancement: the plugin now uses transients instead of constantly downloading all button sets, themes and shortcodes from database
- New: added support for image caption for Pin description
- New: possibility to style hovered image
- Released 2014-11-11
- New: added horizontal orientation to hover module
- Released 2014-11-06
- Fix: changed get_the_permalink -> get_permalink
- New: added filter to ignore post types
- Released 2014-10-23
- New feature: Pinterest description can be taken from image description from Media Library
- Fix: fixed issue with too long image descriptions in lightbox
- Fix: disabled the plugin for feeds
- Released 2014-10-21
- New feature: advanced settings that allow the user to change some settings that are not available in the settings panel
- Few small fixes and changes
- Release 2014-10-15
- Fix: Pin description now works properly when pinning from lightbox
- Release 2014-10-10
- Fix: Themes with icons in sizes other 48×48 now should work properly
- New feature: use full-sized images if they are linked to the image
- Release 2014-10-07
- Added shortcode support
- Release 2014-09-14
- Added theme support
- Release 2014-08-10
- Code changes for PHP 5.3 compatibility
- Release 2014-08-03
- First version of the plugin