Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
The following plugins are recommended for Contact Form 7 users:
- Flamingo by Takayuki Miyoshi – With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Postman by
Jason Hendriks – Postman is a next-generation SMTP Mailer, software that assists in the delivery of email generated by your WordPress site.
- Bogo by Takayuki Miyoshi – Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn’t cause headaches.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
Использую на всех сайтах
Thx for your plugin !
For more information, see Releases.
- Ajax loader: HTML markup changed to
<span>to be easily customizable with CSS.
- Appends a proper header and footer to HTML mail content automatically.
- New form-tag type for hidden fields.
wpcf7_scan_shortcode(), and some other classes and functions have become deprecated.
- Removed all language files from the languages folder. Translations have moved to translate.wordpress.org.
- Fixed a bug around reCAPTCHA’s callback and expired-callback options.
- Specifies cursor style for file uploading fields.
- Corrects language tags for locale codes with modifying suffix like ‘_formal’.
- Corrects wpcf7_is_rtl() output. Added 5 locales to the RTL locales list.
- Language Packs: Language files for Portuguese (Brazil) (pt_BR) and Hebrew (he_IL) have been removed.
- The default contact form template is revised.
- reCAPTCHA: Run grecaptcha.reset() after a submission.
- The autocomplete option for form-tags and wpcf7_form_autocomplete filter hook are introduced to manage autocomplete attribute.
- The config validator is revised. The wpcf7_config_validator_validate action hook is introduced to allow 3rd-party to cut in.
- A bug in character count form-tag is fixed.
- Language Packs: Language files for Danish (da_DK), Polish (pl_PL), and Czech (cs_CZ) have been removed from the plugin package.