Create a simple Coming Soon Page or Maintenance Mode Page. Work on your site in provite while visitors see a “Coming Soon” or “Maintenance Mode” page.
Benefits, Features and Options:
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Customize the Look and Feel
- Easily add Custom CSS and HTML
- Uses HTML5 & CSS3
- Translation Ready, i18n Support
- Multisite Support
- BuddyPress Support
- Uses WordPress Best Practices
Pro Version Features:
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Visible only to non logged in users
- Secret link for your clients to view the upcoming website without logging in
- Search Engine Optimized with customizable meta tags
- Mobile Ready responsive design and layout
- Maintenance Mode with Automatic Screenshot
- Custom Look & Feel with no coding
- Integrated Google and Typekit fonts
- Full Browser Backgrounds option
- Option to capture first and last name
- Videos can be embedded in the description just be entering the URL
- Display an Incentive after Sign Up
- Social Profiles & Social Sharing Buttons
- MailChimp, AWeber, Get Response, Constant Contact and Campaign Monitor integration
- Gravity Forms integration to collect info from visitors
- Built-in referral system to keep track referrered subscribers and how many of those convert
- Store Emails in the WordPress Database to export to any email service
- Progress bar with automatic completion calculation
- Google Analytics Support
- Automatic Easy Updates
- Shortcode Support
- Option to enable template responsiveness
- Option to control access by IP
- Custom Footer Branding
- Custom Favicon
- Custom CSS Support
- Import/Export Settings for backup or re-use purposes
- Multisite Support
- HTML5 & CSS3 which degrades gracefully for older browsers
- Translation Ready i18n Support
- Option to exclude specific URLs from displaying Coming Soon page
Plus lots more…
- What’s the difference between Comgin Soon Page Mode and Maintenance Mode?
Coming Soon Page Mode return a http status 200 and allows your site to be indexed by Google and other searching engine. You should always using Coming Soon Page mode when your site is new.
Maintenance Mode returns a http status code 503 and should be used when you are doing short term maintenance on an existing site. This will let search engines know your site is under going maintenance and should return in 1 day when maintenance mode is finished.
- Disabled Coming Soon Plugin and it still shows
This is always a caching issue. Go to the caching plugin’s setting page and clear the cache.
More Info »
Coming soon & maintenance simple to use, full customizable and work great!
Plugin works great. I've used it for several of my blogs in the past.
- Added wp review request
- Disable REST API while in coming soon and maintenance mode
- PHP 7 Compatibility
- Updated ReadMe Text
- Ensure Full Size images are selected by default when selecting an image.
- Make sure all files are local to the plugin.
- More tweaks to the append html section.
- Added option to append to the html in addition of just replacing.
- Added the ability to add custom html, dim background and help video.
- Fixed undefined notice
- Language Packs
- Added Danish Translation
- Added Swedish Translation
- Tweak: Updated optin form again
- Tweak: Updated optin form
- Exclude default urls terms: login, admin, dashboard and account. Also provided a way to disable this behavior.
- Added launch course and WordPress 4.1.0 compatibility
* Fixed preview link
* Add link to free backgrounds
- Fixed a bug where website was not showing when logged in
- Initial Commit