This plugin does one thing, and that thing is to add some content to the end of each of your posts. This
change happens on the fly, so if you deactivate or uninstall this plugin, the feature goes away.
I created this plugin because the others are too complex. There are few plugins that claim
to add a footer to each of your posts. Some of them work, and all of them have way too many features.
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin adds some content to the bottom of every post.
- How can I edit the message?
To edit the message that will be added to the bottom or footer of your posts, Go to Plugins > Editor and choose “Bottom of every post” with the top right selector. The plugin’s files will be loaded on the right. Choose the file
bottom_of_every_post.txtand change the contents to whatever you want.
- Where can I see the change?
Anywhere posts are displayed on your website, like the blog index, a post’s single page or a category page.
Great Plugin Does The Job Well
Hasn't been updated in a long time, but it's so simple that I don't think an update is necessary.
- I added a handler to change the default text in the event that the PHP file is updated but the text file is not. A lot of websites out there are still running an old version of this plugin.
- I changed the default text to no longer include my name and phone number. A surprising amount of people have installed this plugin and not changed the default text, resulting in my name and number being shown on very strange websites.
- First build