Plugin to create publication lists based on the Citation Style Language (CSL). Allows direct integration with the
social bookmarking and publication sharing systems BibSonomy (http://www.bibsonomy.org) or PUMA (http://www.academic-puma.de).
BibSonomy is a social bookmarking and publication-sharing system. It integrates the features of bookmarking
systems with team-oriented publication management. PUMA offers the same features and additional means for science groups and universities.
PUMA and BibSonomy provide to their users the ability to store and organize their bookmarks and publications online. Further features include
the integration of scientific communities through user groups as well as the collection, management, exchange, export and display of literature lists.
With this plugin you have the possibility to render a list of publications, which you can filter by user or group.
In addition you can filter the list by using tags or free text search. So it’s possible to render your own
publications by selecting your own BibSonomy user and filtering the list with the tag ‘myown’. It’s also easily possible to integrate
your BibSonomy Tag Cloud.
To use this plugin, you need your PUMA/BibSonomy user name and API key.
A extensive description about the plugin is available at
No questions yet.
This plugin is super handy for people with need to display publication list, such as academic users. I found it extremely professional and powerful at the same time. In addition, the support team is ultra-patient and helpful when I communicated with them regarding my needs.
This plugin just spared me adding all my publications to my website manually. Just added bibsonomy account and it worked out of the box. thx!
– Fixed invalid markup of publication lists
- Fixed error preventing usage with PHP7 (CurlHttpRequestProxy)
- Fixed missing urlencode for download and preview URLs
- Uses a new Version of CiteProc CSL. Have a look at http://bitbucket.org/seboettg/citeproc-csl
- Ability to offer download links of documents, show links to EndNote export, and render thumbnails of documents
- A lot of bug fixes
- Support for WordPress 4.0
- Small bug fixes
- Bug fix for error “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class BibsonomyHelper in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/bibsonomy-csl/BibsonomyHelper.php on line 31” while installing the Plugin.
- Limiting the number of tags for TagCloudWidget
- Grouping by publishing year with or without jump labels
- Select with a checkbox if you want to output the URL link and BibTeX link
first stable version. Screenshots added and readme.txt changed.
Initial version. Have a lot of fun 🙂