This plugin will localize all your Amazon links, and add your affiliate IDs to the links. All features are for free, and work out of the box, no signups needed!
That means a better experience for your visitors, and more commission income for you.
Check out the demo for BestAzon
What makes BestAzon the ideal plugin for any site using Amazon Affiliate Links
- Free: The BestAzon plugin for WordPress is free to use, and will remain free – no feature will ever be locked.
- Automatic Amazon Link Localization: Automatically converts any Amazon link to a global link that will redirect the visitor to the Amazon Website in that country. Thus, you do not lose commission on such visitors. You’ll see an immediate bump in your Amazon commissions upon installing BestAzon.
- No registration needed: No need to register on another website or API – the plugin does what it’s supposed to out of box without making you jump hoops and asking for your information.
- Fastest: Every milliseond matters while redirecting vistors to local stores. We serve from edge nodes across the world – meaning 100% uptime, and the redirect takes less than 0.4 seconds on average.
- Covers all Amazon Stores: Supports all Amazon stores worldwide
- Works for all Amazon Links: Works for product pages, search pages, category pages and homepages. Works for long url (Amazon….) as well as short URL (amzn.to). Even works for Amazon links which are redirected through another link redirecting service (such as prettylinks, or bitly).
- Automatic Affiliate Linking: Automatically converts any Amazon link to an affiliate link with your affiliate ID for the country the visitor is from.
- Flexible: Tons of additional options for advanced users
- 100% Reversible: Does not change any of your content unlike other plugins. If you uninstall/deactivate BestAzon, your site will not break, and will go back to how it was.
BestAzon is available for non wordpress sites too!
- Is it really free?
Yes, the BestAzon wordpress plugin is free, and will always remain free.
The plugin uses web’s most popular Amazon link globalization service lnks.io. The services Terms of Usage can be found here, and we encourage you to check them out.
- What kind of links this plugin works or not-work with?
In short, the plugin works on any Amazon, Amzn.to and other short URLs that utlimately redirect to any of Amazon stores in the world. For this to work, the link should be on your website (and not in an iframe).
This pluing will not (yet) work on anything which is loaded in an iframe. Such links include Amazon Native Ads, aStore amd Banners that you load using Amazon HTML code.
- Does it work with short URLs as well (amzn.to) or just with long URL?
From Version 1.8.0 onwards, we have added support for shrot URLs too. So both – long URLs with full Amazon link, as well as short URLs (amzn.to) will get converted to a global/localized Amazon store link.
Infact, this service even works with Amazon links that are redirected from other non-amazon URLs (e.g. bitly links, or links using Prettylink plugin). As long as you enter the URL slugs in the setting, those URLs will be followed to find out if they are Amazon links and if yes, they will be converted to a globalized link.
- How does BestAzon compare with other Amazon plugins?
Really, you should find it out for yourself!
In short, this is the only wordpress plugin that allows you to:
- localize all your Amazon links out of the box – without needing any signup.
- Uses the BestAzon.Io service which is the fastest Amazon redirect available leveraging global delivery network of Amazon Web Services – guaranteeing 100% uptime, and less than half a second latency.
- Finally, our algorithm is the most advanced in order to detect the right link to forward the visitor to.
- And ofcourse its free to use!
Try it – worse that can happen is that you don’t like earning extra money, or giving your visitors better experience. Unintiall it then! 🙂
- I need help with BestAzon Plugin – where can I find that?
Glad you asked!
We provide full support for this plugin. Please visit our support website to raise a service ticket. Please note that that is the only official platform to get support. We cannot and do not monitor other forums or platforms for any support needs.
Before, I was earning money merely from Amazon US referrals, but now I am also making money from visitors from other countries. How? Well, I am using this plugin for my blog over the last 2 months. I would say that the plugin works fairly well and easy to use - you just need to install it and provide the amazon associate IDs. It automatically converts all my amazon links to global links and adds my associate IDs. Thanks!
Australia went to Japan, UK went to US and some US went to Brazil. I lost a lot of money in the week I used this.
- Full HTTPS Support
- Major update
- Moving to redundant lnks.io service served through edge nodes across the globe
- Much faster redirects