WordPress 3.7.1 is now available! This maintenance release addresses 11 bugs in WordPress 3.7, including:
- Images with captions no longer appear broken in the visual editor.
- Allow some sites running on old or poorly configured servers to continue to check for updates from WordPress.org.
- Avoid fatal errors with certain plugins that were incorrectly calling some WordPress functions too early.
- Fix hierarchical sorting in get_pages(), exclusions in wp_list_categories(), and in_category() when called with empty values.
- Fix a warning that may occur in certain setups while performing a search, and a few other notices.
If you are one of the nearly two million already running WordPress 3.7, we will start rolling out the all-new automatic background updates for WordPress 3.7.1 in the next few hours. For sites that support them, of course.
Download WordPress 3.7.1 or venture over to Dashboard → Updates and simply click “Update Now.”
Just a few fixes
Your new update attitude:
Zero clicks given