The third release candidate for WordPress 3.5 is now available. We’ve made a number of changes over the last week since RC2 that we can’t wait to get into your hands. Hope you’re ready to do some testing!
- Final UI improvements for the new media manager, based on lots of great feedback.
- Show more information about uploading errors when they occur.
- When inserting an image into a post, don’t forget the alternative text.
- Fixes for the new admin button styles.
- Improvements for mobile devices, Internet Explorer, and right-to-left languages.
- Fix cookies for subdomain installs when multisite is installed in a subdirectory.
- Fix ms-files.php rewriting for very old multisite installs.
If you’d like to know what to test, visit the About page ( → About in the toolbar) and check out the list of features. This is still development software, so your boss may get mad if you install this on a live site. To test WordPress 3.5, try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (you’ll want “bleeding edge nightlies”). Or you can download the release candidate here (zip).