What does this plugin do:
- On login, it looks for the username enter at Discuz! user database.
- If it finds identical entry, it checks for password.
- If both usernames and passwords are identical, it creates a new user with the excat data at wordpress database.
- WordPress will show preference panel.
Users do not see the internal processing. If data matches, it's simply a successful login.
This plugin only works with tables in the same MySql database at this time.
- Open 'discuz_integration.php' with text editor.
- In '$dz_prefix' and '$members_table' make apporipriate changes depend on your setup.
- Upload 'plugin-name.php' to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
Optional: Turn off user registration on WordPress to avoid duplicate users.