"Things that I've dugg" Digg.com reverse search (pro blog and pro digg.com)
I'd like to suggest a reverse "Digg This!" feature that logs in to your Digg Profile and allows a wordpress blog user to display the last 2-5 (or more) items that they've dugg on Digg.com.
Preferences should include, but not be limited to:
- * potential to log in to more than one digg.com account
- * potential to display only the things that the individual has dugg versus the friends of the individual (within the ream of digg.com) (or the ability to allow what your friends have dugg as well)
- * an "on" or "off" feature for things that might be considered "mature" based on digg settings (explicative links and comments, for example)
- * ability to show digg.com favorites by the unique user
- * ability to display (or limit to) only specified topics available on digg.com
- * link to user's profile on digg.com to be enabled or disabled
Automatically inserts boo-box links in the images in your blog using alt and title tags as search terms for products.
This WordPress plugin automatically inserts boo-box links in the images in your blog using alt and title tags as search terms for products.
How does it work?
- When you are ready to insert an image in an article, remember to fill the alt or title tag for the image. The plugin automatically inserts the boo-box link in the image. When the user clicks on the content, boo-box will display the related products.
- Copy the content of the archive into the WordPress plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins).
- Login to the administration page at WordPress, go into the Plugins page and activate "image-boobox". Still on the plugins page, select the "boo-box configuration" option and fill out the required fields under affiliate programs.
Plugin options in administration page at WordPress.
RSS feed for this topic
This topic has been closed to new replies.