This plugin enables you to include questions posted on your Qhub account within your WordPress blog. Related posts are included as a customizable formatted list within your posts or as customisable widgets within your sidebar.
More in-depth documentation can be viewed within the HelpDoc.txt included with the plug-ins files.
Installation of the Qhub WordPress Plugin is straightforward and easy:
- Upload the plugin to your plugins folder or install through your wordpress plugin manager,
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Qhub Plugin Config under the Settings tab and enter your Qhub URL without the http://
- You may also change the API key to that associated with your account, however this is not necessary.
- Inclusion of related questions in post content is enabled by default, if you wish to only use the widgets to show your questions then turn
Include Within Post Textoff here.
Once you have installed the plugin, its features are available in one of two ways:
- By Default the plugin appends related questions at the end of post content, this can be turned off in the plugins configuration.
- Additional output is provided by use of the wordpress widget system, allowing you to include the Qhub widget in any widget enabled theme.
There have been no questions asked yet.
- Minor fixes
- Qhub class file update: added cURL timeout parameters
- Minor display bug fix
- Fixed template and duplicate questions from different tags bugs.
- Optomised plugin code and bugfix.
- Updated Database Structure
- Optomised result caching to reduce mysql and api resource use
- Fixed bug where many errors would be displayed upon install.
- First Public Release