You create the questions or let your users ask the questions or both. You decide.... Search, Read and Answer questions from your users and get notified by email when a new question is asked. When you answer a question the user gets email notification of the answer. View everything on one page or post using our tabbed interface or add different sections to each page or post using easy shortcodes. Now uses the rich text editor to answer questions for those with permission to use it. By [twentyfiveautumn.com] (http://twentyfiveautumn.com) and released under the [MIT license] (http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT).
Requires WordPress 3.2 and PHP 5
- backup, backup, backup
- Go to your Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Search for the term tffaq. click Install Now .
Download and extract the plugin contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to FAQs > Options in your Dashboard and set the email address that you wish to receive notifications at.
- Add shortcodes to your pages and posts and you're ready to go!
This is the Frequently Asked Questions plugin. Please visit us at: [twentyfiveautumn.com] (http://twentyfiveautumn.com/our-wordpress-plugins/tf-faq/faq/) to ask, search or view previously asked questions. thanks.
The tf-fab tabbed frontend...
Answering questions with the rich text editor...
- The rich text editor has been added to answer questions for those who have permission to use it...
- search by category has been corrected and actually works
- sticky class added to the answers. The answers background is now the same as the sticky post of your template...
- A total of 71 revisions from the last version. You'll want to be sure to install this upgrade...
please see http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/log/tf-faq/ for all the latest changes.